[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagekeks feel fullfiled because they have balance of energy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 89.jpg (16 KB, 383x311) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
16 KB, 383x311
Wagekeks feel fullfiled because they have balance of energy.

Neets are sad and depressed cause they dont have exchange of work and relaxation.

Its pretty simple, If you do same thing during day, week , months you and your brain get saturated of that activity and you want to change so Neets constantly suffer cause they never restrain themselfs from these activities.

On other hand Wagekeks have natural balance, they work hard they get tierd and then have need to go home, relax and do various activities.
Didnt you notice something that you dont do everday you enjoy it more, just like food if you eat pizza, burrito or anything no matter how good it is you get sick of it.
Wagekeks can enjoy fully their food, relaxation, TV; internet and sex cause they restrained themselfs from that activity for while.
Neets you can only lie to yourself that you are happy constantly being unemployed and doing same repetative shit day in and day out.

Wagekek:1
Neet: 0
>>
S-stop fucking with my mind
>>
File: 1448728603383.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448728603383.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>24590105

>wagekeks need work to balance their energy

Sad, really.
>>
>>24590105
>Wagekeks feel fullfiled
>Neets are sad and depressed
Is this real? All the stressed people wageslaving are happy while trust fund kiddies are actually miserable and hate their lives?
I could've sweared it looked the exact opposite way at a first glance.
>>
File: 1438729991165.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438729991165.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>tfw unfulfilled wagekuk
>I contribute nothing to society with my minimum wage job
>don't even pay income tax
>I just have a bit more money and a lot less energy
>>
File: 1443109685234.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443109685234.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>24590172
Yummy cummies? We have yummy cummies now?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.