[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody getting tired of being told to work out? I've tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1447729751974.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1447729751974.png
33 KB, 917x1186
Anybody getting tired of being told to work out?

I've tried 4 times to get into a workout routine and I hated it every single second.
>>
I don't necessarily hate working out, I just hate that it takes too much fucking effort over a long time for a minor gain. It's a boring routine that becomes an utter chore if/when I have a shit day.
>>
>>24589434
Well then, you should just give up and never try to improve yourself. Continue to wallow in self-pity and wonder why nobody likes you.
>>
>>24589434
no, i like working out

i was scrawny as fuck all throughout school, and now im finally sticking to a gym routine and i can see the beginnings of a body i can be proud of, for once

its great

plus it gets you out the house, and out of your head for a little while
>>
Yeah, my dad always bugs me to go through to the gym but I hate that whole jock fist-bump environment. I much prefer the peace and natural training of hiking trails.
>>
File: 1374805438568.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2065) Image search: [Google]
1374805438568.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2065
>>24589434
working out is awesome man idk what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>24589434
You're not supposed to like it. Just do it and in 2 years you'll be fine.
>>
stop posting gondola you meme spouting tard. Fuck it's only a matter of time til reddit gets it.
>>
>>24589999
Quads confirm, lifting is god tier
>>
>>24589434
doesnt matter if you hate it. i hated it and i still do. but when you start to see improvements you will appretiate the effort you went through. train with somebody who knwos what theyre doing or start of with a p.t. or youll be wasting your time

while working out isnt the be all and all of life its a good way to biudlt a determined character. from forcing myself to eork out even though i really really dont like it ive been able to force myself to cut down on junk food drink less basically stopped smoking and get a job.

if you improve one aspect of your life youll find it easier to start improving other parts too.
>>
I used to tag along with my mom and dad when they had gym memberships (that didn't last long)
I actually enjoy using the machines, but I hate having anyone else around. It sounds like a shitty excuse, but I legitimately cannot enjoy or even want to exercise if there are people around.

And then that opens the whole I always feel like I'm being watched thing. Should just off myself desu
>>
>>24589434
It's not so b bad when you get used to it. Realistically it's a small amount of effort and then shitposting on 4chan for two minutes and then repeat.
>>
Been feeling more energetic since I started working out pham.
>>
>>24589909
>>24590064
This is what I'm talking about. That doesn't make me want to work out, it makes me think you're all arrogant, vain, insecure faggots.
>>
>>24589434
Change your diet first, then work out, or at least that would be my recommendation. This way you get skinny, but because you were like goku under high gravity in your old life you will now have lots and lots of energy. Also tell other people that you're working out and really get into the whole fit thing this way you'll feel obligated to do it.
>>
>>24591303
I'm already underweight and I can't afford a better diet.
>>
I didn't want to go out and be around people so I bought the stuff to work out at home with.
Its alright but not life changing like the normies here will tell you. I mainly do it out of boredom and being able to think "well at least I exercised today" on the days I don't do anything.

>>24591184
Pretty much
Sometimes I get a little turned on while looking in the mirror
>>
>>24590111
Trips confirmed
I'm pretty cute kek bot
>>
>>24589434
You're a retard, sorry. Working out is basic hygeine like brushing your teeth.
>>
>>24589434
Suck it up and do it anyway. You'll feel healthier in the long run...I have to do it or else I'll literally die from high blood pressure and other genetic maladies.
>>
>>24591904
When did this meme start? Even ten years ago lifting was only for people trying to become bodybuilders or lose weight.
>>
>>24589434

There is a reason why not everyone lifts or spends the 2-3 years to get jacked, because its hard. I see it as 40 mins 3 days a week is worth it to have freakish strength, good health and good looks.
>>
>>24592086
It's not a meme, they taught it in school. People have been doing it for years. It's how you stay healthy. Cardio and resistanve training.
>>
I feel weird if I don't lift everyday, I'm addicted to the pump and soreness.
>>
>>24592086
part of the ideology of capitalism. "still no enjoying it? look at all the super-duper things you can do my friend, the world is waiting for you..."
>>
I went to the gym for a couple of months. I felt pathetically weak compared to everyone else, and if it wasn't for my friend, I would've given up even sooner
>>
File: 1438199014562.png (55 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1438199014562.png
55 KB, 485x409
>>24589999
This, and checked
>>
>>24591184
It's meant to make you see how irrational you're being. You're on the same level as the tumblrina land whale. Except she at least tries to blame 'muh genetics'. You're just fucking lazy.

Look, self-improvement is difficult. If it was easy, literally every man would have a body like ryan gosling. If you don't want to improve yourself, fine. But don't get angry that girls reject you for being unattractive.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.