[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kill me pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: finenotfine.jpg (45 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
finenotfine.jpg
45 KB, 286x280
I'm at Uni and live in a flat with 3 girls AMA
>>
So do I, but I never see them because I'm in my room 24/7.
>>
What color are my eyes?
>>
Should I buy noodles or noodles and beer from store?
>>
>>24589394
how long is a piece of string?
>>
File: mmmm.png (999 KB, 1028x709) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
999 KB, 1028x709
>>24589414
I'm going to buy noodles and beer. Fuck you op for not answering
>>
>>24589414
noodles and beer
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 303x166
>>24589318
Do you have 4-somes all day long? If not, what the heck were you thinking?
>>
>>24589595
>first year of uni
>student flats
>there's around 5 girls to 1 guy here at least
>they get wasted and i have to take them back
>cock block me
>literally kill me
>i wouldn't stand a chance even if i was a chad
>girl in my flat kissed me then whined that she was with her boyfriend so she couldn't
>her boyfriend lives far away and has barely spoken to her
>why do they do this
>kill me
>>
>>24589543
Buy something more strong than beer. Beer is for faggots.
>>
>>24589671
Put your cock out and say: "It's all yours, anytime.", and hide it.
>>
>>24589671
When you kiss her, gently put your hand on top of her head and push her down. If she resists, say: ssshhh, it's ok, it's ok, it's no big deal. Pull your cock out and shove it in her mouth. Bend her over later on and fuck her doggystyle. Your welcome.
>>
>>24589679
>Beer is for faggots.
wew, it's the thing you can drink for the whole day while remaining coherent enough to shitpost the entire time. Try drinking two gallons of vodka in a day.
>>
File: kuules poeka.png (676 KB, 924x812) Image search: [Google]
kuules poeka.png
676 KB, 924x812
>>24589679
Sorry but the nearest liqueur-store is 3 kilometers away because my country has monopolized the liqueur selling.

Also beer is better with food.

>>24589851
>lightweight faggot
>>
>>24589526
((pi * (6400000 m)^3 * (4/3)) / (pi * (1 mm)^2)) / distance from Earth to Sun

Possibly very long.
>>
>>24589318
What is the absolute WORST experience you can immediatly think of that is a result of 3 women living together?
>>
Is it true that girls rooms are dirty?
>>
are any of them hot

how many times have you sniffed their panties

do you ever hear them getting fucked and masturbate to it
>>
>>24589851
>drinking with the intend of remaining coherent
I don't get this. Why would you drink alcohol when you don't want to be drunk? Or more specifically, why drink beer in that case? Beer is disgusting. There can't be any reason to drink beer unless you want to get drunk or you're in a social setting where drinking alcohol enhances the mood (in which case you're still drinking with the intend of getting drunk).
>>
>>24589318

how often do you hear them trashtalk behind your back? how often do you hear them getting fucked by their chad boyfriends and one night stands across the paper thin walls?
>>
>>24590722
yes, they pride themselves on cleaning in the kitchen and complaining if i leave stuf there for a day, but they don't seem to have v tidy rooms at all
>>
>>24590755
yeah they're all measurably hot, i've slept in one of their beds with them before and have jerked off to that
>>
>>24590552
probably the cockblocking really, it's pretty painful when we're out. I mean I'm at University with a room to myself and I can't even take advantage of that
>>
>>24590905
and i can barely string two sentences together in front of a girl drunk
>>
>>24590833
my dungeon is only near one of theirs (who has a committed relationship back from where she lives) so it hasn't been so bad
>>
>>24590836
What about the bathroom?

>leaving dirty dishes in the sink
>>
>>24589851
>what are mixed drinks
Just make something you can sip on. Unless you like being bloated.
>>
>>24590810
I suffer from touch and hearing oversensitivity so being slightly buzzed numbs that out pretty nicely and I feel normal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.