[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you conceal your autism power level? Right now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: autismform1.png (320 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
autismform1.png
320 KB, 640x480
How do you conceal your autism power level?

Right now I'm only using 1% of my autismal power.
>>
Viper in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDl6RjhP6ug
>>
>>24589188
I try to avoid my edgier opinons
>>
>revealed my power level at work yesterday
>wanna quit
>>
>>24589188
He never says that in the manga or kai version. He only says that in the Funimation dub and even then it's in his final form!
>>
I grew out of my anime phase a while ago so I don't have to worry about that. Sexist women hate things still spill out on occasion but most of the people around me just find them funny.
>>
>>24589188
Always say the opposite of what you think.
>>
File: autismform1pic2.png (546 KB, 844x462) Image search: [Google]
autismform1pic2.png
546 KB, 844x462
>>24590421

My my, yes...the tension of operating at full power is most certainly comparable to walking on a tightrope.

Take this as a lesson anon...conceal your true form through creating forms that expend less energy.

We autists are...a type of changling, if you will.
>>
I don't. I'm always hateful, pessimistic, toxic and generally negative. Obviously this has resulted in quite a few people stopping to talk to me, but it's worth it. You can get new "friends" but you only have one integrity.
>>
File: FriezaFinalFormNV..png (432 KB, 450x761) Image search: [Google]
FriezaFinalFormNV..png
432 KB, 450x761
He looks so subtle. So peaceful and serene, but he's so malicious. What a deviant.
>>
>>24589188
Just never voice your true situation or opinions.
The moment you start being spontaneous you put yourself in danger, it's that simple.
>>
File: Majin_vegeta.jpg (22 KB, 333x362) Image search: [Google]
Majin_vegeta.jpg
22 KB, 333x362
>>24589188
Frieza is a piece of shit. Vegeta has a good heart. La dolce vita with Vegeta. With a lot of blowjita, chiquita and mojita.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>24589188
HNNNGNGNGGHHHGNNNNN!!!!!!!! What did she mean by this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=987tiYAOuRo
>>
>>24589188
how much time will it take to release Autism Bomb
>>
>>24590998
This is rap and our culture in 4 min. Up the video and the song and billions are listening to it. Like anaconda by minaj.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.