[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ talking with each other or just mumbling next to each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: let's fix this.png (938 KB, 929x692) Image search: [Google]
let's fix this.png
938 KB, 929x692
Is /r9k/ talking with each other or just mumbling next to each other?

Rate pic related out of 10.
>>
>>24589120
she looks like waifu material desu 7/10 i guess
>>
>>24589837
definitely agree. my friends think i'm weird for having a scale that isn't just ~/10, but this girl is easily wife material.

not too attractive, but cute and I could definitely settle down with her.
>>
>>24590173

> could definitely settle down with her

How many Chad dicks do you think she's taken? Are you going to wonder that every time you kiss her or god forbid you eat her out?
>>
>>24589120
4.(3)/10. Just average.

But somehow I don't think she has the best personality either way.
>>
>>24590195
maybe a lot but we dont know desu, so just based on the looks...
>>
>>24590195
No, why would I think about another mans dick when I'm with her, thats fuckin gay.

You know people wash, right anon? Her vag isn't going to contain chads cum if you go down on her?

Do you like thinking of other mens dicks when you're with women? Does it help you?
>>
File: 2015-06-27_00002.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-27_00002.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
>>24589120
>Rate pic related out of 10.

Looks like a solid 6 to me, above average without being good looking enough for me to describe her as such.
Basically she is just right, the type of person I'd approach without being intimidated.
>>
>>24589120

For not being schlacked with make up

5 if schlacked
>>
>>24590265

Yeah, it helps me help innocent normie men not make the grave mistake of ever being with a woman.

You can wash away the cum but you will never wash away the sensation of Chad's superior thundercock in her. Pussy doesn't go back the same way it was if you stretch it to a certain degree, you know?

Go ask your girl how many guys she's been with. I dare. I double dare you motherfucker and if you can keep a healthy relationship after hearing the harsh truth then I'll go on my merry way.
>>
File: MYCAR.png (586 KB, 955x644) Image search: [Google]
MYCAR.png
586 KB, 955x644
>>24589120
she's a qt 7.5/10
Would go get coffee and hold hands with
>>
>>24589120
It's difficult for me to judge someone based purely on looks, even when just seeing a picture on the internet.

Genetically I'd say she's a 6/10, but the lack of makeup (minimal if any at all), hairstyle, sweater, expression on her face, etc. easily bump her up to an 8/10. With the right personality, the kind of personality one might imagine goes with the look, she could be 10/10 wife material.
>>
People ITT are getting carried away. Yes personality, yes homeliness, but that jaw disqualifies her from 5+/10. Sorry.
>>
>>24589120
If she fixed her hair up just a bit shed be a fucking qt3.14
>>
6/10. She's not fat, she has blue eyes and her face is not that bad.
>>
>>24590428
Your argument just screams kek, you actually fantasise about all the men a woman has had sex with. I think you've got some problems there, bud.

>sensation of Chad's superior thundercock in her
fuckin gay
>>
>>24590484

> Would you spend the day with yourself?
fuck no, why would I want to spend time with some retard shitposting on 4chan all day?
> What is it like to look at you?
tiring and depressing
> Do you slouch?
es
> Not smile?
I have the smile of my deceased grandma which creeps me the fuck out
> Are you just boring and don't have anything to talk about other than videogames?
I don't even have any videogames to talk about anymore.

Thank God I'm already well aware that I am the problem, not other people and with zero desire to change myself I've settled with the fact that I will always remain alone and I'm a little happier and relieved that way.
>>
>>24590566
This makes you 10x more Chad-like than the chad wannabes complaining about women
Agency over your own life and being content/ not worrying with stupid shit is a trait that is looked up to/ respected.

That's the point I was trying to get across with that post, along with ways to improve yourself if you're seriously that fucking desperate.
>>
>>24589120

7/10. Groom eyebrows, style a nice ponytail, put on a tiny bit of makeup and voila. She doesn't even need to change clothes, they look comfy.
>>
>>24589120
6.5 or 7/10 would date, fug, marry tbqh

but she's out of my league probably
>>
Women who look like they're above a 6/10 without makeup/ fancy hair/ dresses are automatically a 10/10.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.