[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get super drunk last night >Stumble over to Subway to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 714.jpg (71 KB, 680x659) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
71 KB, 680x659
>Get super drunk last night
>Stumble over to Subway to get a nutritious sub hand made for me by a qualified sandwich artist
>Get a meatball sub with every kind of vegetable and extra sauce on it
>felt like a 5lb sandwhich
>come home and pass out while eating it
>wake up at 5am shitless covered and vegetables and sauce on my big fat gut

Who /rockbottom/ here?
>>
>>24588947
That was a good read anon! More please.

BTW we have all done something like that before so don't worry you faggot
>>
I get extra cheese, extra meat and marinara sauce on my meatball subs. salad doesnt belong on warm sandwiches
>>
>>24589041
Normally I would agree but for some reason I thought it was a good idea at the time.
>>
Meets get all the salad coz they are poor fags and need to make the most of it
>>
File: 9f5.gif (85 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
9f5.gif
85 KB, 300x100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

shhhhiiitttttt
>>
File: atmospheric1.jpg (771 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
atmospheric1.jpg
771 KB, 1500x1000
>>24588947
>Who /rockbottom/ here?

Meh, that sounds like what was a pretty typical weeknight for me back in my drinking days.

Worst was waking up covered in my own blood with a dislodged tooth and a giant hole in my lower lip.

I had thought it was a good idea to strike up a conversation with one of the drug dealers who hung out at my local burrito place (you could get a fat burrito for $2) while I was crazy drunk off mouthwash.

The stupid coward sucker punched me apros apros nothing and then shoved me out of the joint. When my head cleared and I realized what had happened I went back to fight him but he had all of his boys lined up behind the clear plastic store front.

Imagine like 5 or 6 big ass niggers just standing there silently. Shit was the creepiest thing I'd ever seen. Probably for the best to- I did a little amateur heavyweight boxing before my alcoholism really set in but I probably would've gotten my head pounded in regardless if I had gone to fight.

I mean in a way it was a blessing in disguise- I was forced to take the day off from work which gave me time to finally call up that clinic my dad had been bugging me to contact.

Set up an appointment- got a prescription for antabuse (anabuse?) and I don't drink anymore.

So that's nice.

The police did a sweep of the area a few months later and picked up 24 drug dealers so I can at least feel that justice was somewhat served.

Still have a wire through my front three teeth and a scar running down my lower face. The scar doesn't bother me but the wire is getting on my fucking nerves- its been about 7 months now.
>>
>>24589660
Shit man, around blacks...

Good to hear things are back on track for you
>>
>>24589660

Yeah, I also read a Million Little Pieces.

Sup, James.
>>
Aw yeah big dirty meatball sub, i get everything but olives and cucumbers. Now you got me all thinking about it, gonna go sling some 'wiches later and get some timmy ho's too
>>
>>24590147
That's exactly what I got too Fuck cucumbers and olives
>>
>be twenty years old
>home from uni for thanksgiving break
>family snapping at each other constantly
>stole all the pain medication I could find in the house
>same deal at Grandma's

I came up with thirty 50mg tramadol, sixteen 10mg Oxy, six 5 mg and fifteen 7.5 mg Norco hydros. Not bad.
>>
>>24590225
absolutely degenerate desu senpai
>>
File: fucked up face one.jpg (32 KB, 410x547) Image search: [Google]
fucked up face one.jpg
32 KB, 410x547
>>24590024
Meh, believe what you want to believe.

Some of us leave our mummies basements for more than tendies.

Forgive potato quality- scar is barely visible because it was 7 fucking months ago.
>>
>>24588947
at least you didn't puke while sleeping. I srsly don't know how I can still be alive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.