[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You honestly don't know true pain until you've pulled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 443x332
You honestly don't know true pain until you've pulled the muscle at the front of your neck and under your chin
>>
My step-dad used to do this to me, now my neck is all fucked up and no visible adam's apple
>>
>>24588778
Your step dad strained the muscle under your chin?

Or do you mean he choked you like that chick is sort of doing in the picture
>>
>>24588836
the gap behind the Adam's apple, he used to pinch that and pull when he was mad, guy was a douche
>>
>>24588757
You think that's bad? Try having your throat click every time you swallow.
>>
>>24588898
Try having both of your Ears click every time you swallow
>>
How do you even do that?
>>
>>24588778
>no visible adam's apple

Adam's Apples look disgusting anyway.
>>
>>24588898
>>24588945
Try having both of those things plus jaw clicking happen whenever you swallow
>>
>>24588857
he sounds based
>>
>>24589007
Yawning. Eating. Holding your mouth open at the dentist, whatever.
>>
>>24589007
Sucking dick
>>
I do this once every two weeks
>>
>>24588945
That happens when your ears are equalizing pressure.
>>
>>24588857
Did he also ravage your boipussy when he was drunk?
>>
Sometimes when I yawn my Adam's apple or something clicks out of place, it's really sore and distressing.

I figured out that if I make myself burp then it clicks back into place. So yeah pro life tip everybody
>>
>>24590754
I've developed a fetish for fathers fucking their qt loli daughters. Now I can never have children. Fuck you, /r9k/
>>
oh god I once was on a meth binge while playing Rome total war, and my shitty phalanxes weren't running fast enough because i didn't know that they couldn't sprint with their weapon deployed, it made me so angry that suddenly this sharp pain came from my neck like someone had a skewer in my neck. I literally just started rolling around the floor in agony waking my parents up

I just told them to fuck off when they asked about the chemically smell
>>
>>24589062
Try having to wear diapers since age 14 because you have a degenerative colorectal muscle function and your ass just constantly dribbles bile, mucus, and feces.
>>
>>24588945
I've had this for about 20 years. What the fuck causes is?
>>
true pain is urethritis
EVERYTIME I SHIT
I FEEL MY FALLEN BROTHERS IN MY PROSTATE, MY URETHRA, EVEN MY DICKHEAD
>>
>>24588757
I pull those muscles all the time if I open my jaw too wide. Shit sucks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.