[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U Mirin My Neet Breakfast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151127_140615_671.jpg (597 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_140615_671.jpg
597 KB, 3264x1840
U Mirin My Neet Breakfast?
>>
looks pretty darn tasty, anon.
>>
literally shit? :--)
>>
>>24588605
I would be if I hadn't already sent mommy out to get smoked meat sandwiches and latkas for me :^)
>>
Too much sugar, probably too much sodium on top of it. Nah, but do your thing man.
>>
>>24589532
>le healthy eating maymay
Hello, normie
>>
Lying high metabolism faggot.

You said this was your dinner yesterday, and that you were going to binge on opiates.

Lying nigger faggot.
>>
>>24588605
How fat are you? Just wondering.
>>
>>24589540
its normie as fuck to eat garbage, the majority of people in burgerland are overweight or obese.

If you're fat, you're a fucking normie and should fuck right off this board
>>
>>24589745

>skinnyfag performs mental gymnastics to justify buying into the healty eating epic reddit maymay

Skinny "people" are not robots, they never will be. And they don't belong here.
>>
>>24589745
Not really, normie. You're rather out of touch for a normie.
>>
File: Picture 1735.jpg (270 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1735.jpg
270 KB, 1280x960
I tried to make a breakfast hash with leftover turkey, but put too many potatoes in the pan and didn't have it hot enough, so I ended up with a breakfast mash. still tastes good, certainly better than it looks
>>
>>24589813
>>24589826

>An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly 75 percent of American men and more than 60 percent of women are obese overweight. These are also major challenges for America's children. Nearly 30 percent of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight, up from 19 percent in 1980
Fat "people" which come on, they're not even real human beings, are like animals with no sense of self control.

It's sad that fatties think they belong here. By the very definition of normal, it's not normal to be a healthy weight or even fit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.