[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being cucked by an Indian manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1600x1067
I'm a cafe wageslave and was doing quite well with a girl but now some Indian manlet has joined and he makes fun of me in front of her and makes me look like a fool.

What do
>>
>>24588482
Tell him to poo in loo
>>
Bro. Unless your also an Indian manlet, you continue to have the upper hand

Remind him to wash his "poo hand" whenever he's in front of her
>>
>>24588505
I don't think a meme will help me here
>>
>>24588482
OP the only way to beat this guy is to out-Indian him. Start pooping in the streets and wipe your ass with your hand after you poo. Make sure the girl and the indian sees you doing this. The indian will be defeated at his own game, and you'll be the winner in the girl's eyes
>>
>>24588595
It's so crazy that it could actually work...
>>
Laugh along with him, walk past and pat him on the head while saying, "That's a good one, little guy". Ignore him and continue to work and chat up your girl.
>>
He will fuck this up anyway, because like most indians he'll start to sent her creepy pms on facebook and your gf will block him.
>>
>>24588482
AHAHAHAHAH, u are a joke, u cant even compete with an indian manlet
>>
File: 1419425499211.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1419425499211.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>implying this thread wasn't made by an indian manlet living out some absurd fantasy
>>
>>24588737
Are you out your mind??
>>
post his/your/her pic
>>
>>24588654
This is the best option
Just act indifferent and occasionally make fun of him. He'll either get embarrassed and give up or go full indian sperg
>>
>>24588771
does this look like a big joke ?
>>
>>24588773
no i think he's right..
no mindful grill would choose a indian manlet over a perfectly fine white dude. you must have fucked up somewhere OP
>>
>>24588482
I dont know what it is with the fucking indians but they all have a need to put you down in front of other people
>>
>>24588482
>find a moment to pull the girl aside so that you two have a private moment with each other
>redpill her on how indians really are
>"hey anonette do you know that indians shit in the streets and wipe their asses with their hands and act like perverts on facebook bla bla bla"
>show her the memes from 4chan as proof
presto. She'll forever look down on the indian and he won't be a competition anymore
>>
>>24588811
>all lowercase
>space between punctuation

There is no doubt in my mind now that you are an Indian manlet.
>>
>>24588482
>"i'd be insecure too if i was that small"
>>
>>24588482
Be alpha. Tell him to fuck off. Stand in your ground betafag
>>
File: 1429704269615.jpg (152 KB, 678x798) Image search: [Google]
1429704269615.jpg
152 KB, 678x798
>how tall are you, mate?

Will cause any manlet to spill spaghetti
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.