[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just post weird shit about yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1434593683689s.jpg (6 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1434593683689s.jpg
6 KB, 245x250
I can't shit in old people's houses
>>
>>24588358
I bite my nails and the skin near them to the point to make me bleed
>>
>>24588411
I do this aswell. You're not weird.
>>
>>24588358

From the ages of 10 to 15 instead of cumming in a piece of toilet paper and flushing it like a normal person, I'd rub the cum in my pubes and then just scrub that area next time I took a shower. What the fuck was I thinking
>>
I don't eat almost anything. Nothing that involves using a fork, nothing that is wet like rice (unless it's a liquid), no vegetables, no meat

Restrictive food intake disorder I guess
>>
I like to lick my gf's feet
>>
Every time I go to the bath room I take a piece of toilet paper and wipe of the seat
>>
>>24588705
Op here,that's normal
>>
File: 1444267063958.webm (639 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444267063958.webm
639 KB, 640x640
I want to move to a country I've never even visited solely because of their gun laws.
>>
>>24588358
>>24588358
>>24588411
I clean my nails out with a knife tho
>>
>>24588358
I tell my deepest secrets and feelings to people I don't know on a shitty image board
>>
I have never ever had a girlfriend, and expect never to have one
>>
>>24588861
Nothing wrong with that. Just don't cut yourself.
>>
i dress up as a girl and make guys cum over skype/kik without them knowing im a guy
>>
>>24588500
What the fuck DO you eat? Fucking tofu?
>>
bumping that new girl in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my phone is so cute when he said that he is a good time waster but it was a little more than a month ago I was just thinking of you guys
>>
I let my dog lick my asshole and lick up my cum.
>>
>>24589498
I do this aswell. You're not weird tbqh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.