[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate myself for being ugly, but even more I hate all good looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
I hate myself for being ugly, but even more I hate all good looking men. Doesn't matter whether they're Chads, regular normans, or even attractive robots. FUCK ALL ATTRACTIVE MEN, I HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN A FIRE PAINFULLY. My life would be 1000x better if I wasn't ugly, even though numerous other issues would still prevent me from obtaining a girlfriend. Attractive men have huge advantages over me in every sphere of life - romantic, social, economic, and mental. I HOPE EVERY ATTRACTIVE MAN READING THIS GETS BEATEN HALF TO DEATH WITH A BASEBALL BAT TOMORROW SO THEY CAN FEEL MY PAIN OF BEING UGLY. No amount of surgery will fix me, and no female will ever want me. I am subhuman (manlet as well) trash. Everywhere I go people laugh at me and talk about me behind my back, because of my inferior facial aesthetics. This would not happen to me if I was taller and had a better chin and mouth area. There has been no redemption for me. I was born an ugly baby, grew up as an ugly child, and am now an ugly, short, disgusting man. This makes me depressed and bitter but, above all, ANGRY. I look at attractive men and I truly cannot comprehend how we are the same species. It is like I am an deformed baby chimpanzee in a world of prime silverback gorillas. Not only could they crush me with ease, but they are also more virile and goodlooking. I have tried to looksmax but to no avail. Getting thinner actually makes me look worse as my deformities become more pronounced. I am sick of my hideous face and if VR waifus are not a thing within a decade, I will simply kill myself.
>>
>>24588109
I felt bad for you and then you made me laugh at the end with the waifus part, atleast you're funny in a depressing sort of way man
>>
It doesn't matter if guys are ugly. At least you're not an ugly girl
>>
Fuck you too man, I hate you too. We should battle, hand to hand combat, a knife fight to see who bleeds less. It would be great, you could channel your rage and I could channel mine. Do something with your life you sniveling faggot, go run away to the wilderness and build a cabin and live off the land. D something cool
>>
>>24588109
You sound like a B-list supervillain, fag.
>>
Hey OP
I'm an ugly girl
Post Kik, I'll love you.
But you have to be over 21 I don't want a younger man.
>>
>>24588109
that's what you think. It doesn't get better.
>>
I hate good looking autists more than chads. Such waste of oxygen and genes.
>>
>>24589114
>It doesn't matter if guys are ugly. At least you're not an ugly girl

>People actually believe this
>People actually believe ugly women don't have desperate men who will pursue them
>>
Post pics to prove it then

Now
>>
>>24588109
Bet you're not that ugly, even so, the ugliest person will look better groomed and well dressed. Maybe start going to the gym, improve your dental hygiene and be confident smiling. All else fails if you really are *that* ugly, plastic surgery is becoming cheaper in cheaper in foreign countries so save a couple thousand and fix your life.
>>
>>24589555
No. I already know how ugly I am, I don't need your validation to prove something that's already so obvious.
>>
Never before have I read a post that was so in denial about being in the closet.

Just come out, OP. Channel all that rage into glorious, pleasurable buttsex. Think about having all those Chads' massive, enviable cocks in your mouth, sucking away and forcing them to cum.

It is your destiny, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.