[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came back drunk 5 hours ago, and for some reason my brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Water-bottle.jpg (53 KB, 537x402) Image search: [Google]
Water-bottle.jpg
53 KB, 537x402
I came back drunk 5 hours ago, and for some reason my brother was up in the computer, but I didn't give it much thought.
Anyways I was super tired and didn't even bother taking off my clothes and went to bed and try to fall asleep. A few minutes later I feel someone inside my room, and it was my brother. He literally stared at me for a few minutes and copped a feel of my breast and ass, and I felt like he took something out from my room.

What would be the best course of action now, expose and kick him out or let him explain and let it pass?
>>
just talk to him
>>
>>24587719
What if this happens again?
>>
Don't even confront him with it just let it go.
>>
>>24587689
You should let him do it, otherwise he might rape you and shoot everyone up.
>>
Back in ancient times, it was a sister's duty to teach her brother about sex, as the mother was too busy cooking and cleaning and the father was out hunting. He's just taking the initiative for you.
>>
How to spot the normalfags ITT:
>they act like there is anything wrong with incest
>>
>>24588138
If I do that won't it make him realize that its okay to do that and probably escalate?

I'm afraid he'll turn into a perv if I let him do it.
>>
Just fuck him. It'll be some of the most kinky sex you'll ever have.
>>
>>24588386
Just confront him about it but don't make if too big of a deal

Did you enjoy it at least?
>>
>>24588424
I was shocked and afraid he'll do something else, and barely got any sleep.
>>
>>24588246
I had my first incest dream last night, it was weird as fuck. Thanks 4chan.
>>
Is that you Jessica?
>>
>>24588458

No.. and disgusting, you should stop doing things like that to your sister.
>>
I'm a light sleeper and my brother tried something like this once, and I repeat once. being a light sleeper and feeling myself groped I assumed the worst possible thing and went into fight or flight mode because I thought someone broke in and was about to try and rape me. half opened my eyes, saw a bit of a face, and pretty much punched as hard as I could.

Ended up breaking his nose. Told my parents he just startled me and left out the whole groping part. Funny how everyone in my house waked me up from several feet distance now.
>>
>>24588555
You should let him fuck your asshole
>>
>>24588555
Fuck you, you're just like Jessica. You know deep down you liked it, hope your brother rapes you as hard as I'm gonna rape my sister Jessica.
>>
>>24587689
thats what youre getting for whorng the whole last night out you cow.
>>
>>24588835
>Whore yourself out
>Act like a slut
>Be totally surprised when people start treating you like filfth
Not surprising desu senpai.
>>
Next time you see him, tell him if he wants to fuck quit being a pussy about it and take what is his.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.