[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
despite having people around me i feel more isolated than ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
despite having people around me i feel more isolated than ever before. the fact that i literally have nowhere else to say this bums me out. i hate you all
>>
Thanks op, now i gotta go walk in the rain to get a caramac from the shop
>>
>>24586743
Thanks anon now i have to reply to you because i wanted to write exactly the same thing AND walk in the rain to get a caramac
>>
>>24586763
>tfw don't even know what caramac is
>only replied to this post because want to eat it
Fuck you op.
I wasn't supposed to eat any sweets today.
>>
File: 1443693597078.jpg (52 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
1443693597078.jpg
52 KB, 419x604
>>24586763
when will it end? the eternal cycle of torment
>>
>>24586743
>>24586763
>>24586786

OP are you some sort of viral marketer for Caramac? Because I too now want to eat one and it's also been raining where I am
>>
Fucking Caramac...haven't had one in years. My nan always used to have them at her house. They're not God tier but damn I want one now for nostalgia reasons.

Do they even exist outside the UK?
>>
>>24586743
>>24586763
jokes on you caramac doesn't even taste as nice as you remember

time destroys all things
>>
>>24586786
caramac is pure gains bro
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.