[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you name one thing which would make you happy? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
Can you name one thing which would make you happy? Literally anything, as long as it's physically realistic.

I couldn't and that fact worries me.
>>
A reduction in mental capacity to the point where I become retarded and unable to understand bad things.
>>
Nothing off the top of my head. Maybe that's a sign I should stop being me?
>>
>>24586618
A bf
>>
I could, though I won't share it here as it'd be stupid. I'm just posting to confirm that I can.
>>
>>24586618
I'm actually already pretty happy.
>>
>>24586618
gf
f
>>
>>24586643

That's literally the most stupid thing (reason) I've read in a long time. This is coming from a stupid person himself.
Why would posting something anonymously on the internet be stupid? If there's a place to get those things off your chest, it's here.
>>
>>24586618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88jj6PSD7w
>>
some one happy to see me
>>
>>24586618
if she loved me back
>>
>>24586709
thisx100x100x2^2
>>
Winning the lottery

Finding immortality

Discovering something interesting

Having a robotic gf, or a normal gf

seeing my fishes get old and big

Being financial stable without having to be a wagekek

Becoming the first human cyborg

Getting rare loot in an MMO

Gaining Gains

Enjoying a fresh cloudy windy day
>>
>>24586753
Having a nice meal with my family

Not being social awkward around others

People enjoying my company

Adrenaline rush

Fapping

Looking foward to good Vidya

Practicing Kickboxing

Reading threads made by robots

Spending time with my grandmother
>>
>>24586794
Finding rare species around my city

Enjoying nature

Spending time alone

Having a morning coffee/don't wake up during the night

Play fetch with my dog

Having a Chess match with my older brother

Helping my parents out

I like chopping trees down
>>
Be friends with someone
>>
>>24586822
Exterminating pest in different ways

Playing with fire

Driving fast

Drawing from time to time, sometimes I get creative sparks

Climbing trees

Teaching/lecturing my brother about math

Making friends

Getting (You)'s
>>
File: 1448283259215.jpg (45 KB, 373x332) Image search: [Google]
1448283259215.jpg
45 KB, 373x332
putting my cock in my oneitis' vagina tbqh
>>
File: image%3A141936.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image%3A141936.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>really amazing great food
>passionate amazing love making (uncut penis cum inside no condor vagina)
>internet mega keks/lulz
>>
No

Happiness is a choice, and I choose not to be
>>
>>24586618
4-methylmethcathinone
>>
>>24586618
money
money
money
GIVE ME MONEY
>>
My death, I want to be released from this mortal coil.
>>
>>24586912

Only 1 thing, man.
>>
File: meeseeks.jpg (41 KB, 655x720) Image search: [Google]
meeseeks.jpg
41 KB, 655x720
>>24586618

A meaningful long lasting relationship with someone i truly loved immensely. however i don't think that falls under the "physically realistic" category
>>
>>24586916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5HBOuiZojQ
>>
Money.
Money makes me happy because it enables me to indulge myself in things that make me happy. Everything from my mundane hobbies to going to countrys I always wanted to visit. Money is the enabler of happiness while not happiness itself. For example love doesnt automaticly make people happy. Love causes more suicides than anything else, but it can also be an enabler of happiness for some shitlords. Money is the same way.
>>
>>24586930

That is physically realistic. Building a time machine or stopping time isn't.
>>
have a human be interested in me
>>
>>24586926
Organic compound nomenclature.
The 4 signifies the position of the methylphenol group in the molecule
>>
An IQ of 130.

This would not make me 'happy' strictly speaking but would let me rectify and achieve everything I should.
>>
>>24586872 are a massive faggot, but there you go
>>
>>24587052
Feelsgoodman :^D
>>
Being able to have a happy family, and reading my children bedtime stories.

It's a shame I'm a bald 19 year old, girls around my age don't find that sort of thing attractive.
>>
I suppose I'd be happy if I was a different, better person with a happy brain.
>>
>>24587032
Is that what you really believe?

The only answer that would apply to everyone is money. If we could live comfortably without needing to wageslave, everything would be fine in the world of a robot. Sure, we'd have have no true companionship, but you should all have realised that that is an unattainable goal for neuro-atypical robots. Everything else a robot could want is possible with money.
>>
>>24587098
There are countless examples of wealthy people who still hate their lives
>>
>>24586931
Is Pepenia the new Rose?
>>
>>24586618
Cute anime girls doing cute things gives some temporary happines
>>
>>24587098
Money is perfectly, literally worthless without an IQ to have ideas what to buy with it, so to play with it, modify it, use it, build stuff with it, do fun things with it, experiment with it, research with it, and so on. I could be the wealthiest man on Earth and I would still F5 /r9k/ because I am a literal retard.
>>
>>24587122
That's because they're stupid. Think of the use intelligent, savvy robots like you and I would put a good amount of money to.
>>
>>24586618
Not waking up tomorrow
>>
>>24587163
>I would still F5 /r9k/ because I am a literal retard

With which I'm not implying that people who browse /r9k/ are retards, of course; just I, because, contrary to the vast majority of you, I do it essentially exclusively.
>>
>>24587165
You're forgetting the fact that not only are we idiots, we're also idiots that are too dumb to get money.
>>
>>24587163
Isn't F5ing /r9k/ all you need? Imagine being able to F5 /r9k/ everyday without any financial responsibilty! If you want more from your money, you can hire people to make that happen for you.
>>
Money. That's it. I bet there are a lot of things I would like but the lack of money makes me so anxious that I can never think straight. I just want some fucking financial security, is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>24586618
Physically realistic... Have a fit body. Very manly.
>>
>>24587196
>It's no good boss, all I'm getting is Pepe's and racism.
>>
>>24587194
>not only are we idiots, we're also idiots that are [...]

Maybe 1% of users of /r9k/ has a below-average IQ.

>>24587196
>Isn't F5ing /r9k/ all you need?

I want to read, create, play, reason, think, listen to, build, change.
>>
>>24587222
Money would give you the opportunity to do all of those things.
>>
>>24586618
restarting life with the knowledge I have now

technically not physically impossible
>>
>>24586618
>Can you name one thing which would make you happy?
>Literally anything, as long as it's physically realistic.

Yeah, removing the reproduction times limit from my cells, so that I keep regeneration and dont age, and become mostly immune to many of the problems humans face, as well as able to keep living until something kills me.

Completely achievable at the moment, if human experimentation were allowed.
>>
>>24587239
You don't get it, the way I didn't get it a couple of years ago either.

The opportunities aren't there if you don't have the thoughts to have them. 'Okay, I have all this money, what now?'. Buy a car and have no idea where to drive. Buy a supercomputer and have no idea what to program on it. Buy a house and be too dumb to cook. Be able to attend things and be too dumb to talk to anyone at them.

Sweet naivety, anon.
>>
>>24587283
Or, I could buy myself a ton of games, and be too dumb to understand their rules and solve them or get good. Or a ton of albums, not even books, which would be bored of and never listen to. What for? Money without IQ is just pieces of paper.
>>
>>24587283
All these implications, and nowhere to put them
>>
A cute loli that never ages.
>>
File: 800px-RAF_Scampton_022.jpg (166 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
800px-RAF_Scampton_022.jpg
166 KB, 800x629
an emotional connection with somebody
and maybe a korg ms-20 mini, either one would make me happier
>>
>>24587325
>implications

I am speaking from experience, you fucker. Not that I've been rich, but I've had endless opportunities which I wasted because I didn't see anything interesting in it. 'He's repairing something? oh, okay.' 'He's reading something? oh, okay.' 'He's playing something? oh, okay.' Instead of coming up and asking about it. Not because of shyness. Not because of disinterest. Because my dumb brain didn't have the ideas what to ask about.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-23-49-21.png (848 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-23-49-21.png
848 KB, 720x1280
A Harley Davidson or a Triumph motorcycle.
>>
Yeah, money. And not even a lot of it, 100-200k or a guaranteed 1k/month would be enough to fix everything that's wrong with my life. Shit sucks when you're poor.
>>
>>24586618

> I couldn't and that fact worries me.

heroin
puts a smile on this sad face
>>
All I want's 100 million dollars and a bad bitch.
>>
>>24586618
Hot shower on the scalp really helps me unwind and be happy as a result, though I don't live in a place that can support it for a long while. Sucks.
>>
>>24587283
>>The opportunities aren't there if you don't have the thoughts to have them.
Uh, I have the thoughts to have them? Do you have brain damage or something? All I need is money.
>>
>>24587500
>Do you have brain damage or something?

Not strictly speaking. I just am significantly behind the curve, enough so to make me unable to remember a song or read a novel.
>>
A secure and bountiful future as a hermit neet
>>
>>24587481
>All I want's 100 million dollars and a bad bitch.

You would lose both in a week.
>>
>>24586628
this desu senpai.

what i would give to become retarded. unless you can remember your normal self and are self conscious. if so, that would be a living hell. if you "forget" your former self, sign me the fuck up right now!
>>
a gf

I'm completely obsessed with this girl who is pretty much a walking red flag, but I can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>24586628
>>24587529
Stupid people are more miserable than smart people.

And yes, if you knew what you had lost, you would kill yourself the very next week.
>>
>>24587552
There's a difference between stupid and barely smart enough to be considered sentient
>>
>>24587568
>barely smart enough to be considered sentient

Well, then you could just as well call that suicide.
>>
>>24586618
Motivation.

Which apparently is not original, according to the robot.
>>
>>24587604
Motivation is nothing without intelligence. You try hour after hour, day after day, year after year, fail, give up, and then people tell you 'you're smart but lazy, don't be a quitter, you just need motivation'.
>>
>>24587626
They're giving you empty praise because saying "stop being a useless lazy cunt" isn't socially acceptable.
>>
>>24587636
Did you read my post?
>>
>>24587643
>>24587636
There is hardly a bigger injustice than calling an overachiever a lazy underachiever because of the few couple of things he's managed to carve out in spite of his stupidity. 'Oh, yes, this product of years of tears and blood of yours is pretty good... now, you know, if you just stopped being lazy, think what you could achieve with just a bit of effort!'.
>>
>>24587643
It was a tangentially related addition

I don't have the motivation to make it make more sense desu family
>>
>>24587670
Oh, and naturally you have to deal with being called falsely modest, too, and no amount of the fact that you struggle with navigating your city and basic addition can change that.
>>
>>24587670
>>24587710
tl;dr trying to overcome your limitations is not worth it, people are just going to unwittingly insult you for it even more.
>>
>>24587728
And everyone knows that being mildly insulted by people makes all achievements not worth the effort
>>
Pretty girl that would love me
>>
my girlfriend but she is leaving me tomorrow so i quess nothing anymore
>>
File: prickledbaldy.jpg (78 KB, 585x553) Image search: [Google]
prickledbaldy.jpg
78 KB, 585x553
>>24586618
A hug.

But moments of happiness are few and far between for me...
>>
>>24586618
A reasonably bs free job paying at least 40k/yr with at least 4 weeks unpaid vacation per year. . I'd be happy.
>>
>>24588689
Same here except 10k/year.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.