[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody seem to understand that the game called life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why does nobody seem to understand that the game called life is the most amazing experience ever? How did the Gods of this planet become the virus that humans are right now? Is it because of capitalism or the jews?
I don't know about you but i'm not going to put another life in this garbage society

Since we are eternal beeings we will reencarnate next life somewhere else and i'm sure their society is based on love and unity unlike this shitty ass earth
Why did we even come here? Is the choice of your life random and you just have to exist if some nigger in Africa decides to have children even if he can't look for himself?

We will never clean this earth up. All the plastic in the ocean etc and toxic waste that are made by this capital based society will make earth unable to live on after another 1000 years if not sooner.

Sudoku and rolling again is probably the best option imo senpai
>>
what the fuck are you talking about?

you have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 0163 - EbOxDzB.png (118 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
0163 - EbOxDzB.png
118 KB, 400x335
>>24586594
I just hate to know that life is paradise/heaven but humans destroyed it because of selfish needs

shit makes me really sad senpai
>>
Is the image from similan islands?
In that case I've been there. It's really nice, I scuba dived in the corals and I saw so much cool stuff.
Man I should try to move to the tropics, scuba diving is alright here in Scandinavia too (the cold water means it's clear water and pretty nice) but it's not like in the tropics.
>>
All this and yet all I care about is comfy survival and cumming in as many vaginas no condors as possible before I die
>>
How can people still believe in reincarnation when population sizes can drastically change?
>>
>>24586546

Those graphics look pretty sweet, is this something from CryEngine?
>>
>>24586915
lmao larva
>>
No freedom = no fun.
>>
>>24586919
It sort of makes sense if you're a pantheist, not that I'm advocating such a thing.
>>
>>24586546
you're trippin m8, life is garbage, humans run on instinct, when you die you're dead
>>
>Is it because of capitalism or the jews?
ironically humans are shitty because this is how we evolved and it is our neo-cortex, the part of our brain that doesn't run on nature but human experience and knowledge, that is the main reason why we can do things like try to combat climate change, reduce pollution and so forth instead of thinking solely about short term gain

but I suppose you are too emotionally attached to the gaia meme to understand this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.