[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 day a week job in a museum - cosy as fuck >have own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1418057864188[1].png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1418057864188[1].png
302 KB, 828x1403
>3 day a week job in a museum - cosy as fuck
>have own small studio apartment
>low cost, low fuel consumption car
>have enough money to buy things I want
>avoid roastie whores - no kids, no expensive dates, no inevitable divorce, no mortgage
>no real responsibilities - can live for myself

Why not get an easy part-time job NEETs?
>>
>>24586308
What are some really cosy jobs that are easy to get though?
>>
Don't you want to become something?
Don't you think it'd be nice to love somebody, and raise a family together?
You might have to work a bit harder, but if you squeeze an orange youre going to get sweet and delicious juice.
>>
>>24587948

>you might have to work a bit harder

Stopped reading there. Normalfag please leave.
>>
>>24587978
>reads 'hard work'
>stops reading there.

Please kill yourself you entitled cunt.
>>
>>24586308
>tfw I work only on weekends from home
>>
>>24587948
>Don't you want to become something?

Not if "become something" just means working 40+ hours a week. I just want to have a leisurely, easy life.

>Don't you think it'd be nice to love somebody, and raise a family together?

Nah, women today are good - they just kek you, divorce you, make you pay child support, then you find out that your kids are actually chads.

>You might have to work a bit harder, but if you squeeze an orange youre going to get sweet and delicious juice.

Why work harder? I have a very comfy, cosy life and have everything I need. I'm neither a NEET with no money nor a wagekek with no time.
>>
>>24588153
>women today are good

meant to say that they're "no good"
>>
>>24587948
Life isn't an orange sadly.
If anything is some kind of sour fruit that is also poisonous.
>>
>>24586308
What exactly is your job at the museum OP if I may ask?
>>
File: 1430871391730.jpg (53 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1430871391730.jpg
53 KB, 634x650
>>24588034

>falling for the 'hard work' meme

Hook line and sinker huh normie?
>>
Sounds like you have it pretty good.
I'm looking for something similar, but isolated and almost /innawoods/
>>
>>24586308
How do I get such a job?
>>
>>24588212
>What exactly is your job at the museum OP if I may ask?

Museum Technician - basically a catch all term for "does whatever needs doing at the time".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.