[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never be part of the 90s black metal scene Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: feel_in_the_northern_sky.png (19 KB, 730x646) Image search: [Google]
feel_in_the_northern_sky.png
19 KB, 730x646
>you'll never be part of the 90s black metal scene
Why even live ?
>>
You can be part of todays black metal scene.
Nothing is really different. All the actually good bands never get heard of anywhere and you cant even find their stuff on youtube. The obscurity will fit you.
>>
>>24586391
>Nothing is really different.
Back in the days, you could be Chad Vikernes.
Back in the days you would meet other weirdos in concerts, shops and to build band prjects. Nowadays, you can find it all on the internet, and most of the interesting "bands" are one-man projetcs.
>>
>90's
>not 80's

GRANDMAAAAA
>>
I wanted this feel so bad 4 years ago, nowadays i dont even listen to music anymore.

>tfw you will never plasm the ruin of your life as an art piece
>>
>tfw will never join a stoner metal band
>>
>>24586729
>tfw in a stoner metal band
You need to do it anon, you will never know the joy of getting stoned and playing the entire hour of Dopesmoker if you don't. It's not like you need to be good at your instruments, just buy loud amps and a fuzz pedal and play slow power chord riffs and you're good.
What's really unfortunate about my band is that it's two guitar players and a drummer, and the other guitar player is terrible but he's also my friend so I don't want to tell him to switch to bass and he always writes these riffs that just switch key mid riff and he can't play on time ever. It's awful.
>>
>>24587028
I only know how to play piano,I am too square to use drugs and know basically no one that likes stoner
>>
>>24587092
Piano stoner metal. You could revolutionize the genre.
>>
>tfw will never get to meet Dead
>>
>>24586729
>>24587028

Stoner metal faggots GET OUT. H
You cunts make the most boring music possible.

t. Sunn o))) fan
>>
>>24587106
Piano is bad at dragging long IMO
Maybe organ
>>
>>24587124
I'm the guy that's in the band and I agree with you. The only albums that are really great are Dopethrone and Dopesmoker. There is some other stuff that I really enjoy but overall the genre is pretty bad. Also a big Sunn O))) fan. >>24587238
With some reverb and fuzz anything can be doomy.
>>
>>24586548
King Diamond was not black metal
>>
>>24586523
>One man projects
Gay ass reddit bullshit
>>
>>24586302
Tfw when you saw mayhem 2 weeks ago
Feels good man
>>
File: 1427816237265.png (578 KB, 628x641) Image search: [Google]
1427816237265.png
578 KB, 628x641
I tried the whole goth scene thing for a bit. Thought people whose whole schtick was being dark and depressed would be okay to hang out with but they're just normies with too much makeup.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.