[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Elliot Rodger would do if someone randomly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: supreme.jpg (328 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
328 KB, 2500x1719
What do you think Elliot Rodger would do if someone randomly threw coffee in his face?
>>
Make a video
>>
>>24586269
Cry like a little bitch, then make a video of him being overly articulate about how he's going to end their life.
>>
>>24586444

Trips don't lie

ebin bloxxorzxzx
>>
cry, then make a shitpost on r9k asking what others think he would do in that situation
>>
I go to corner starbucks. Its full of decent girls in yoga pants and uggs. Pay for my drink and they have it out in 2 seconds because I ask for it above 60 decibels and look the barista in her eyes. This kid has his shades on indoors and is pretty much sitting in the aisle. I'm looking for my girl so I dont see his leg kicked out into the aisle. My shitty cup falls on the floor and busts open. "S-s-s-sorry bre.." I could have sworn I heard some wind? Anyways, I go order a new one after I find a hundred on the floor. Convenient. Also some guy screeches out the front door. Freakin normees, am i right?
>>
He'd probably continue being a corpse
>>
>I stood there unable to react for a lapse of 10 seconds, my world was collapsing and so were my hopes. This heartless, inferior, animalistic bitch not only rejected me, but threw her coffee in my face! The first time I ever gathered the nerve and courage to ask a girl out and she humilliated me in front of all the people in Starbucks! I couldn't believe it. She was perfect: Blonde, slim, elegant, beautiful. A magnificent woman for a magnificent man such as me. I knew we were meant to be together, but little did I know that her looks blinded my judgement and rendered me unable to discern her malice and wickedness.
>My 200 dollars Giorgio Armani shirt, ruined. My pride and self steem, shattered. Those 10 second were the longest in my entire life, time slowed down to a crawl as I tried to digest the grim revelation that fate bestowed upon me: Women are animals. Brute, uncaring impulse-driven animals that only mate with brute, uncaring impulse-driven males. I didn't stand a chance, and never did. I am too inteligent, too sophisticated, too superior to bond with regular humans. Animals were never meant to be with a god. And my mission was now clearer than ever: If the animals won't grant me the happiness I deserve, I will cull them. The Day of Retribution was no longer a fantasy. It was my destiny.
>>
Repeatedly bitch in his videos and shoot up a Starbucks, spiraling down to his suicide.
>>
>>24586269
Pull out his water gun and shoot them with orange juice, then go home and cry like a bitch nigga.
>>
>>24586619

I think we have a winner
>>
>>24586269

Go to her house, panic when he can't open the door and run away like the littlest bitch he always was.
>>
>>24586520
Sadly, he never discovered /r9k/. He would have made for a good tripfag.
>>
>>24586573
HAHAHAHA... Oh shit...
>>
>>24586269

go on a shooting spree
>>
>>24586619
this fucking amazing you won the thread man
>>
Video of him doing weird things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwetVN5jhA
>>
Cry like the little pussy that he was. Then cry some more to mommy to buy him new clothes.
>>
>>24586269
He'd probably decompose just a little faster.
>>
>>24586619
Read it in his voice. Perfect tbqh.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.