[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's wrong with modern women? I cannot stand girls influenced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: biocock intimate.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
biocock intimate.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
what's wrong with modern women? I cannot stand girls influenced by pop culture and acting like sluts. I just want an innocent girlfriend that wants to take me to her favorite places and drink tea with me
>>
Get a bodypillow instead if thats what you want.
>>
File: 1433138749746.png (49 KB, 522x660) Image search: [Google]
1433138749746.png
49 KB, 522x660
>>24586265
betas like you are ready to validate their existence in living for women through sex, comfort, entertainment and emotional support.
>>
>>24586265
If you don't have anything to offer, you're kind of fucked nowadays. The biggest problem is why you would even think about getting with a woman in the first place. Fuck and chuck them. They really don't provide any boost in the quality of your life unless they're cooking your food.
>>
Women have always been women, they've always loved Chads and money and so on.

Stop believing in this fake lie that women were any different. The first wave feminists specifically wrote about the need to end marriage, institute matriarchy, and make betas pay for them while they pursue Chad. That was before 1900. Aristophanes wrote about feminists in Classical Ancient Greece.

The modern world is just worse because our societies are materialistic and the costs of allowing women to slut around can be offloaded onto third worlders, animals, and fossil fuels. Most men are pretty bad, while women certainly go after the top tier men, most men are part of the culture of fornication. Most men with daughters are happy to spend money getting their daughters an education so these daughters can get a job - no doubt at the expense of men. Most men are happy with informal gender-quotas in place so long as they get to work alongside women, even if this punishes men at the bottom of society.
>>
My girlfriend is pretty innocent. I've taught her a lot. She took my virginity and I took hers. Everything she knows about sex she learned from me. We met when she was 14 and we've been together for 3 years. They exist.
>>
>>24586265
They decided to speak up. They should just get back in the kitchen desu senpai.
>>
>>24586445
>Everything she knows about sex she learned from me.

>actually believing this
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>24586445

Let's assume that she was indeed a virgin and you were her first. If she's 17 now, she has 30+ years ahead of her still during which many many men will be hitting on her, many of these men would continue hitting on here even knowing that she's in a relationship. She's going to live in a culture where everyone incites one another to take part in sleeping around, a culture which says that it's repression and evil not to 'explore' a bit. Being human, she's naturally going to wonder, and even desire other guys at times.

It's really too early to say that your woman is 'good'. I wish you the best, but the first failing of a kek is placing too much trust in the power of a woman to resist temptation.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.