[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG 2MYX4N4s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1365286891187.png (46 KB, 412x416) Image search: [Google]
1365286891187.png
46 KB, 412x416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG2MYX4N4s
>>
Normals are just like zombies
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24586153

>normies will tear themselves apart just to get frivolous bullshit

But somehow we're the dregs of society.
>>
Most of these people don't even look poor.

How do the stores get away with encouraging this bullshit? I thought the US was supposed to be full of companies fearful of being held liable and sued for shit like this.
>>
>>24586226
It's capitalist tradition to trample over others
>>
File: 123454321.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
123454321.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>24586153
>the poor /robots/ don't even get any bonus pay for having to work that

Should be illegal for these retail corporations to not pay their employees triple for fucking black friday
>>
>>24586153
I've seen animals with better behaviour.
>>
>normies will go out to eat and spend 10 minutes posting selfies to facebook letting everyone know they went out to eat that night
>they will take out a fucking retarded looking stick made to hold cell phones while they take these selfies
>they will all crowd around this fucking stick holding a phone and make exaggerated reactions so they can look quirky in this selfie
>they will do this multiple times everyday at various events
>they will call the person sitting at the table wearing out of style clothing a weirdo
>>
This one's from last year but still good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Mi6-FQXiw
>>
>>24586153
>people will literally tear each other apart for the newest iphone

Welcome to planet earth, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>24586396

>Makes fun of 'conformist' normies for buying shit
>Ends video by advertising significantly more worthless crap
>>
>>24586153

Fucking animals, should just shut all doors once the building is brimmed and set fire to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZTZRr4IFk
USA USA USA
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>24586153
i hope Russia or anyone fucking glasses the USA, the biggest cancer on the planet
>>
Every one of them that gets hurt deserves it.

Lots of people don't know that George Romero's Dawn of the Dead is a satire.
>>
>>24586389
underrated post everyone
>>
fucking american degenerates
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.