[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will always be the inferior specimen >tfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 144839050481.gif (927 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
144839050481.gif
927 KB, 230x230
>tfw you will always be the inferior specimen
>tfw you will never have a big cock
>>
>>24586018
it must feel good to be a beta providing for a random skank
>>
>>24586018
at least i have a foreskin
>>
>>24587229
yeah, the guy getting blown would be so envious of you
>>
Yeah seriously. People always tell you to stop being insecure, but what kind of retard would be secure knowing he just isn't up to par in some aspect? That seems like pure madness to me.
>>
> have 4 inch dick
> Have qt gf with H cup tits
> She said she was about to experiment with women a bunch because all the dicks she'd had hurt and made her think she just didn't like men.
> Was her first orgasm during penetrative sex

I've got a lot more wrong with me aside from my dick but it's never stopped me before. It is more about sexual prowess (A big cock won't make a woman have an orgasm just by sliding in and out, just as a chick death-gripping your dick probably wouldn't.)
>>
>>24587261
he doesn't feel anything lmao
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (65 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
65 KB, 636x640
>>24586018
>tfw big cock
>tfw 10+ gigs of small cock POV humiliation
>>
>>24587329
How big?
Bloccs
>>
>>24587279
>things that happens in real life
>>
>>24587329
There is a lot of small dick humiliation..

How does it work on you ;_;
>>
>>24587352
big enough to make them bleed.

>>24587379
imagination I guess
>>
>>24587510
post pics fgtgtg
>>
>>24586018

why does she look so bored in all of their videos?

can women get bored of big cock?
>>
>>24587261
yeah he would t b h
>>
>>24587510
Just say how big?
>>
>>24587666
just googled and apparently she's a camwhore or something

so the guy in these videos actually GETS PAID to have his dick sucked in front of camera by his gf? and he doesn't even need to show his face?

REEEEE NORMIES
>>
>>24587279
>Tfw small cock
>Tfw erectile dysfunction

I want off this ride
>>
>>24588047
become a trap, those attributes are desirable on traps
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.