[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tomorrow is the first meeting for a group project >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1435063824431.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435063824431.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>tomorrow is the first meeting for a group project
>I'm paired up with 4 girls and 1 other guy
>already asserted myself as a dominant member of the group on whatsapp

is this my shot? any tips? i'm scared
>>
They will destroy you dude. RIP
>>
>>24586036
sexually?
>>
>>24586015
You now legitimately have to direct everyone around now and know what the fuck you're doing. If you slip up, you're fucked and they will forever see you as a little try hard bitch. Although, if you do well and you're not completely hideous, you can reap major benefits from this. Don't fuck it up, faggot.
>>
Post convo. I've seen many autists think they've asserted dominance when all they've done is sperg out.
>>
>>24586015
hope you know what you're doing on your project otherwise goodnight
>>
>>24586086
I'm alright with that. I feel good about leading school projects.

>>24586110
it's not in english though. I basically made all the arrangements for next week.

>>24586120
y-you too
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 1928x1568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 1928x1568
>>24586015
What >>24586086 said but if it's one of those classes where credit isn't given based on the whole group just assign them their part, do yours and if they don't do there's just show your part and don't put their names on it and let them look retarded but if it's group credit and everyone shares a same grade, you better hope that these people will cooperate or you're fucked
>>
>>24586086
>>24586193
will it be my shot to get a gf though? i'll settle for fwb too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.