[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanksgiving weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>go over to uncles house for thanksgiving
>haven't seen female cousin in forever
>I'm awkward so it's quiet between us
>she asks if I wanna play gta in her room
>decline at first but eventually go in because I'm bored
>lying on her bed messing around on snapchat
>take a random picture just to see what filters are available here
>happens to be pointing at her face
>flash was on
>hfw
>don't know what to do
>flash a few more times to make it seem like I was joking
>avoided me for the rest of my time there

My cousin probably thinks I'm some kind of incestuous creep now.

How was your Thanksgiving weekend?
>>
>>24585956
I dont live in a non-country we dont celebrate that.
Im surprised fucking your cousin is a taboo in the US tho - thought its the national sport.
>>
>>24585956
She totally wanted to bang you. You need to make the first move though bro. Post pics when you get the wincest
>>
>>24585997
Only in certain parts of the country, I'm afraid.
>>
>>24585997

USA IS THE ONLY TRUE COUNTRY
You also seem to know a lot about cousinfucking, care to share some stories?
>>
>>24586027
All I said is that I THINK its common in the US - everything else I can tell you is that youre likely to have healthy children with your cousin.
>>
>>24586059
3rd cousin moron
>>
This is where robots fail generally in social norms.

'The Save' is an incredibly important social variable. Your attempt at a save was to keep snapping so she could somehow interpret it as a joke. Fucking retarded logic. The fact is, you picked up on exactly what she was thinking at the time and didn't just correct her by being honest and showing her what was up, with a touch of humour, or just a smile, to make it less awkward.
>>
>>24586273
I already said I was awkward, it's no secret.

>or just a smile, to make it less awkward.
For your information, I did smile. All it did was make it 1000x creepier.
>>
>>24586404
I meant smiling within my tactic of save, not for your spastic paparazzi snapping. Nothing would have saved you from what you did kek
>>
>>24585956
The picture would be funnier going reverse order
>>
My only girl cousin likes me the best out of the family because we went to the same university and actually party (my family is really religious) and I've put on 10 pounds of muscle since she last saw me.

Jesus Christ I thought my dick was going to explode when she started rubbing my leg with her foot in those fucking rainbow colored toe socks. She knows what she's doing and loves to tease.

Come to think of it so do I
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.