[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys fool your parents into thinking that you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: healthyHarold.jpg (512 KB, 1248x782) Image search: [Google]
healthyHarold.jpg
512 KB, 1248x782
How do you guys fool your parents into thinking that you aren't soul-crushingly unhappy?
I really hate that my suffering affects them. Why do they have to love me, the bastards.
>>
>>24585816
I don't talk to them that often and occasionally show them some of my achievements. They also don't talk about my personal life that much with them, or indeed anyone.

Not living with them is a good start OP
>>
>>24585816
Because I moved out. Do you still watch anime? How old are you?
>>
>Why do they have to love me, the bastards

Iktfb Ive been trying to get my parents to hate me so when i exit bag outta here they wont be that sad, its not working reee
>>
>>24585816
Just pretend to be happy.
After years of pretending l justvmastered it
>>
>>24585844
>>24585842

Yeah true, hopefully I will move out by the end of the year which will make things a lot easier
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.