[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask oneitis to the movie >she said yes >3 mins later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1442584416416.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1442584416416.png
41 KB, 455x410
>ask oneitis to the movie
>she said yes
>3 mins later
>she said she wants to bring her brother along too
J
U
S
T
WHY
H
Y
>>
>>24585644
oh man thats bad

i dont even know what id say to that

lmao

fuck it, man. the sooner you stop putting women on pedestals the better. fuck this oneitis bullshit.
>>
File: 1444716323884.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444716323884.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
she wants to make sure you don't try shit

she could give two shits about her brother right now

sucks 2bu
>>
>>24585660
>i dont even know what id say to that
I am going to bring friends too
>>
>>24585644
At least you tried OP, which is more than a lot of these stupid beta keks can say. Maybe tell her your not interested, or make up an excuse.
>>
yeah, cancel. the rule for me is, if they have to bring someone along to any plans that you'd try to make with her, then she isn't interested in the slightest.

really, it's a high school level move that she's doing. i haven't encountered that at all in college.
>>
>say no you meant as a date
>if she calls it off get over it
>if she says okay still make her pay for herself
Go listen to Eazy "AIDs ain't shit" -E
>>
>>24585728
>Maybe tell her your not interested, or make up an excuse.
too late, 2 hours to go senpai

But I bring 2 friends along. Am I winning?
>>
>>24585780
You better not pay for her shit
>>
>>24585743
>really, it's a high school level move that she's doing. i haven't encountered that at all in college.
she is 24, and I am 30
>>
>>24585797
only going to share some popcorn with her, if she decide sit next to me
>>
>>24585817
gg you win then
>>
File: 1427359875555.jpg (7 KB, 180x112) Image search: [Google]
1427359875555.jpg
7 KB, 180x112
should have made it clear that it was a date and that you were into her. I know it's retarded because why else would you ask her girl to go watch a movie but it seems that it's not so obvious to women. Or else it's very obvious to women and bringing her brother is her way to tell you she isn't interested without having to directly and honestly say "no" because women hate breaking status quo
>>
>>24585895
>her way to tell you she isn't interested without having to directly and honestly say "no" because women hate breaking status quo

please give me some hope
>>
>>24585928
If that makes you feel better, i'm shit with women, 21y/o virgin (not kissless though) and the chances i'm wrong are pretty high.
You can also try to be the "leader" of the group, take initiatives and do cool things together while being flirty with the girl, it'll make her see you in a positive way and give you possibilities to ask her on a real date
>>
>>24586175
>>24585928
is her brother alpha ?
>>
>moved really far away from oneitis a few years ago
>stayed in contact
>literally just told me that she's developed feelings for me but can't have a relationship because of the distance

I actually could've made it out... I could've become a normie...
>>
>>24585743
This.

Happened to me once, made plans eith a girl to longboard, then one of her friends text me 2 hrs earlier than the time we agreed saying i can tag along while i was still at work, soulcrushing
>>
>>24585644
You're saying it as if it's a bad thing. Why not try and get with the brother? It'd be funny at least.
>>
>>24585644
To keep you from thinking it's a date
>>
>>24586223
this is the lie
the way for her to keep power over you
if you can't move on at least keep it on the back burner
if she's real she'll make an effort toward you

girls flock to guys, not the other way around
any girl with guys flocking around her eventually becomes an whore.
>>
>>24585679
>she could

this triggers my autism
>>
>>24585711
Don't waste the time, don't even respond
>>
>>24585799
>being 30
>still having oneitis
I just assumed all these oneitis threads were made by high schoolers
>>
>>24585644
She's attempting to friendzone you.
Call it off and stop talking to her before she really gets into your head.
>>
>>24585679
This is on point. She literally did this to not give you any hope that you may be more than a friend.

Best advice? Say that you wanted it to be a date and be clear about it. You'll then know if it's worth your time or not.
>>
>>24585660
>nah imma bust out like a topless hoe gl lmao
>>
>>24587943
>if she's real she'll make an effort toward you

I moved away a couple years ago and she's been talking to me almost daily despite the distance.

I'm not saying she's not lying because she could be for sure, but she's making at least some form of an effort.
>>
Just came back from the theater
>>
>>24588642
I am not brave enough to try this
>>
>>24590533
Things don't happen by themselves, if you don't do anything, nothing's going to happen.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.