[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Sir, could you please come closer and speak up. We can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Subway.jpg (31 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Subway.jpg
31 KB, 360x270
"Sir, could you please come closer and speak up. We can't hear you from over there. Now, nice and clear, what will you be ordering today?"
>>
>>24585514
shut the fuck up subway artist
>>
S-s-sandwhich?
>>
>>24585514
i meant to say sandwich artist*
>>
I said you better hurry up and make me that sandwich before I report you to your jewboss for NEET shaming and normie harassment.

Your move, wagekek
>>
>>24585514

Yeah, i'll have a turkey breast and ham on wholewheat, footlong please. Thanks.

>>24585620
>wagekek
At least he's employed faggot!!!!
>>
"That one"
>points at board while shirt comes untucked
>>
>>24585694
>okay what do you want on it?
>whatever comes with it
>you can get whatever you want
>whatever's on the picture
>sooo lettuce?
Fuck me. Why even have the pictures?
>>
>>24585882
that is always how it goes when you order from the list of sandwiches they put up, what the fuck is the point of having a list of sandwiches if you can't choose one, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>24585620
>NEET shaming
Kek
>>
>2015

>not just buying the ingredients and making it at home how you want it and

c u c k s
>>
I used to work there, any question?
>>
File: 1448267231623.png (105 KB, 707x566) Image search: [Google]
1448267231623.png
105 KB, 707x566
How can my fellow NEETS put themselves through this and still count themselves equal. I think I'll be taking your bux instead
>>
>>24586025
Do you judge clients?
Do you mess with people food?
>>
File: 1378325592497.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1378325592497.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24585620

>NEET shaming
>>
Meatball Marinara, Toasted, with Ranch Dressing

And a Lemonade to drink.
>>
>>24586025
Why do you put so much of the first vegetable they ask for on it. God damn. If I say lettuce first you pour like a pound of that shit on it.
>>
I have never been to subway in my life, is it worth it?
>>
>>24586043
Yeah, the regular would get bad nickname
>Go do the neck beard sandwich
>"No way man, I just did the ugly guy sandwich"

We don't mess with people food in front of customer, we do it in the backstore while doing prep.
We use the line, "it got to look clean" in the front store. It just need to look clean, not really be clean

>>24586065
Lots of lettuce because its cheap and fill up the Sub, the other ingredient require some sort of prep.
>>
>>24586069
Yes if you get >>24586055
>>
>>24586095
How often do you even prep your vegetables?
Is it even more than once a day?
>>
>>24586118
As it run out. So depend on demand, mostly every day.
>>
>>24586025
Are you a fully qualified sandwich artist?
>>
I've never been to a Subway but theres one down the road i might go to.

How does ordering work? Can't i just order a sandwich or do i have to build everything.
>>
>>24585514
>being able to afford fast food
fuck off m8.
>>
>>24586128
Why is your Cold Cut Combo a lie?
Ham is from a pig, not turkey.
>>
>>24586145
Yes, you're fully qualified once you get hired.
Thats all the training you need.
>>24586155
Go there, choose sub, choose bread, choose veggies, choose sauce.
>>
>>24586184
Its cheaper to produce, plus nobody order cold cut.
>>
>>24586185
Um. Okay.

I'll have the bread sort of bread, uh, lettuce? Tomato sauce?

Ok.. I'm not going to subway. That's just fucking complicated.
>>
>>24586197
>plus nobody order cold cut.
Not from you guys. Because yours is a fucking lie. I work at a Casey's gas station and the Cold Cut Combo is our most popular sub. Probably because we use actual ham, bologna and genoa salami.
>>
>>24586205
Wow, Every sandwich artist would laugh is ass off serving you. He would get every employee to watch you fumble your order.
Don't go in a subway store if you're ugly.
>>
>>24586232
I'm not ugly just socially inept.

>Sandwich artist
wut
Okay, show me how you would order.
>>
>>24586228
>Sandwich Artist Wannabe
Leave the sandwich making to the real expert.
>>
>>24586185
Would my art degree be helpful when it comes to sandwich artistry
>>
>>24586242
"Hey yo sexy baby girl, get me the usual bitch"
>>
>>24586243
I would if you guys could fucking do it right.

Since you've worked there for a while, what's the worst thing to eat there and why?
>>
>>24586252
Its not enough to have an art degree, you need experience in sandwich making.
Prepare to answer question like
>Have you ever made a sandwich
>How fast can you make 6 sandwich
>Whats the difference between cheddar and swiss cheese?
>>
>>24586271
The soup is always disgusting, wrap are always dry piece of shit, salad are insanely expensive, coffee is done in the morning and thats it.
The worst sandwich would be old ass tuna sandwich, it stay there until it get sold. Old ass tuna sandwich.
>>
>>24586025

Are you guys pissed off if I order two subs at once? (ie ordering for friends as well)

Do you ever take phone orders?

What do you think of me, the guy who doesnt' order cheese or meat, only fresh salad?
>>
>>24586333
No, we dont mind multiple order
Never took phone order
We don't think any of the customer, the faster you leave, the better.
We sometime feel bad for you, when I used to work there, ham sandwich would be cheaper than vegetable, we would charge you the cheapest sub.
>>
>>24586378

Thanks for responding. Here are some more questions, if you don't mind:

What do you think of the policy of having to remove gloves every time you prepare food and then get to the cash register?

Do you ever feel like you have to police, or have you witnessed people abuse, the drink machine?

How would you feel about automation of sandwich-making? It doesn't seem like it would take THAT much effort to produce a machine that could prep those subs.

How quickly does a sauce dispenser get used through? I mean, am I possibly getting month old sauce sometimes?
>>
>>24586378
Is your shit dated?
>>
>>24586055

>meatball marinara
>ranch dressing

You are a sick freak who should be beaten
>>
Italian BMT with Cheddar toasted no pickles p-please
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.