[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spoke to this girl for a number of weeks segueing about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 750x1334
I spoke to this girl for a number of weeks segueing about the Middle East and Islam and how Arabs are or are not backwards , then one day she told me about how she used to suck her boyfriend's dick then he went off to fight in Syria for the Nusra Front (Al quaeda affiliate in Syria) and how good it feels to have your face cummed on while wearing a hijab and how she swallowed a lot of his semen then she said she wanted to ruin her virginity by fucking a kuffar.

Then she suddenly stopped talking to me.
>>
Damn you missed out mate that would have been amazing
>>
>>24585466

Hope she got killed. It's shameful for a "religious" woman to talk that way. So many girls are whores and social media gives them more opportunity to act on these heathen urges.

t. Catholic
>>
Her dad saw the texts and fucking slaughtered her OP how do you feel?
>>
>>24585682
Nah I'm pretty sure she just felt embarrassed and ashamed that she got so horny and didn't want to deal with me being smug towards her or reminding her about it in the future.

She's studying in Qatar
>>
>>24585740
She's fucking dead OP you killed her
>>
>>24585663
Isn't religious women acting bad of a enemy faith a good thing for you?
>>
>you will never cuc/k/ an al quaeda haji

Damn.
>>
>>24585853
>implyign christians are taking this holy war seriously
>>
>>24585787
>>24585682
Nothing of value was lost.
>inb4 the edge
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.