[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've come to say goodbye robots. For too long I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
I've come to say goodbye robots.

For too long I've been in denial. I thought I was still the same pimply-faced awkward teenager who found this place to begin with. But no matter how much I deluded myself and ignored the changes I went through, I just couldn't prevent becoming a normalfag. It's almost like it was predestined.

I've grown to become a well adjusted young adult with a large social circle and network. I'm liked by my peers, have a well-paying job and busy career in front of me.

As of today, I have two 7/10 Asian girls pining over me, and a Moroccan qt3.14 waiting for me should I travel to Rabat again. All I feel is annoyance towards it. I've already rejected one of them. I just want to go back to the days where women ignored me, but that won't happen.

So this is goodbye. I am no longer robot material. Anyone know where I can get a Chad License?
>>
see you tomorrow shitposter
>>
>>24585191
You'll be back in 3-5 years. I already went through this.
>>
I found this place after I had kids.

Have lots of sex and have kids

You will become an angry loser again
>>
File: 1369254377168.png (895 KB, 605x873) Image search: [Google]
1369254377168.png
895 KB, 605x873
Sad story, OP.
>>
>implying you ever were a robot
Most teens are awkward m8
>>
>>24585239
Oh this isn't reddit and I can't edit

After you have kids you will lose all your friends

Except those who have kids

The ones who do you will lose within 2 months

Fuck trying to be social

You have kids

Sex is bad
>>
>>24585261
fucking triangles always complaining even though they can stick their heads through the hole
>>
File: change.png (1 MB, 1131x904) Image search: [Google]
change.png
1 MB, 1131x904
>>24585261
Here is some text, there is much text like it, but this text is mine.
>>
>>24585373

I like this version better, it's much more true.

I'm in the same boat as OP. Got /fit/, got a real job, got gf, made good friends. I don't really know why I still come here.
>>
>>24585453
Because shitposting is somewhere between crack and heroin as far as addictions go.
>>
...and a failed normalfag begins to emerge from the chrysalis.
>>
>>24585479

How has he failed? His description of his life reeks of normie.
>>
File: 13159662164938.jpg (36 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
13159662164938.jpg
36 KB, 400x585
50 rupees says OP made it because he's tall and moderately hung
>>
>>24585453
Maybe you should upgrade to /pol/. Those fine gentlemen seem to be pretty well informed.
>>
>>24585465
>>24585453
>>24585373
>these posts symbolize how full of shit and gay ordinary people are
>>
>>24585541
Thankfully time is on our side, all things must wither and perish and so will they and their normalfag lives.
Our suffering will end, and so will their joy.
>>
>>24585537
>posting cultist-chan
>not talking in thrones
Bro do you even 40k?
>>
>>24585239
Did you have sex

with kids as well?
>>
>>24585505

He has yet to learn how the world works. 7/10 asian girl is 'pining' over him, such a girl can be with a Chad in a heartbeat and doesn't need to 'pine' over anything. The Moroccan girl is probably just desperate for whitey, and she'd leave him in a heartbeat for a Chad.

He's also talking about things as if only 'hooking up' is the issue - just because a girl desires you, doesn't mean she won't dispose of you in a moment. Eventually his inner non-Chad will emerge and he'll want to be loved, and at this point his ego will be smashed to bits by the reality of a world where women use men as glorified dildos.

This is how the universe works, people who get too far ahead of themselves end up crashing hard.
>>
>>24585592
Her hipster scarf gives her a 2+ save to her sanity is for the weak trait.
>>
File: leangrylizardmanface.jpg (103 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leangrylizardmanface.jpg
103 KB, 480x360
>>24585541
>someone disagrees with me!
>I'd better assign him to the out-group so that I can dismiss everything without actually having to argue.
>then I can continue being a sad sack of shit with all the excuses in the world to never try to fix anything

REEE NORMIE! GET OFF MY BOARD! REEEEEE! IF YOU IMPROVED YOUR LIFE YOU WERE JUST A NORMIE ALL ALONG! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24585585
that is the only thing that brings me solace
>>
>>24585636
>improving your life
>making small adjustments to keep up with the herd
>shallow priorities realized but all in all the same shithead through and through
You're a real go-getter.
>>
>>24585673
The herd gets gfs though, baka.
>>
>>24585673
>not improving your life because you want to enjoy life and you know you deserve it
>thinking the only reason to be happy is to conform
>not staying outside of the herd through superiority rather than inferiority
stay shit
>>
>>24585673
You're literally engaging in the normie-vs-robot meme, and the worst kinds of groupthink as you wallow here in the piss-mist negative atmosphere of a board, and you think you can accuse anyone else of being a member of a herd.

Improving yourself doesn't mean you automatically have to become a fucking pleb.
>>
>>24585191
I have years when I'm a Chad and years when I'm a robot/cyborg. You'll be back.
>>
>>24585755
>>24585741
>>24585687
I knew I'd get replies. I bet you guys are european, too. Aren't you? btw.. I have a gf and I'm fat.
>>
>>24585597
I wouldn't call 2 seconds of insertion sex but that's all it takes
>>
>>24585766
Good for you. Find a better hobby, one that doesn't involve reinforcing robots shitty insecurities.
>>
>>24585261
More like add a pistol for that Triangle guy pointing the normalfag.
Supreme gentlemen can't into holes.
>>
>>24585758
This.
When people say "chad isn't the enemy" it's true. I know chads who were full robots ; and former robots who became chads... and won't stay for long.
>>
>>24585453

maybe you just were a normie to begin with
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.