[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the record needs to be set straight on who IS and who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1862x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1862x1920
I think the record needs to be set straight on who IS and who is NOT a robot, and by extension, who IS and who is NOT a member of this community.

To qualify as a robot, you must:

- BE MALE
- have never had a girlfriend
- have no more than 3 friends (and that's pushing it)
- have never kissed, fucked, or partook in ANY sexual or closely intimate behavior with a female (excluding prostitutes)
- be neurodiverse, otherwise you're just a normie who is too lazy to be social instead of a person truly incapable of normalcy

Fembots DO NOT EXIST. Women CANNOT be robots, period. End of discussion.

If you've had sex with a non-prostitute female, even if she was fat or autistic or retarded or your sister or whoever, YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT.

These criteria aren't hard to wrap your head around. Read them, reread them, and then take a few moments to digest them.
>>
I check out on all of those, but I think defining who and who isn't a robot shows that you have enough apathy to give a shit which is somewhat counterintuitive to your goal. Either way it doesn't really matter who's a robot or not, because people will keep calling themselves one while they're here regardless of their situation.
>>
do online friends count?

original please robot
>>
>>24585090
>- have no more than 3 friends (and that's pushing it)
Fuck off, if you have friends you are not a robot
>>
>>24585090
I do what l want nigga
>>
>>24585090
I'm not a robot, yet I'm here. What are you going to do about it, son?
>>
>>24585090
Those are the neo robot qualifications
>>
We normie board now. Gtfo Robofags. This is a new age of transqueers, cu cks and fembots.
>>
>>24585090
>be me
>have had 30+ sexual partners
>currently living with qt gf of 3 years
>steady job with awesome perks
>social chameloen so get along with most people
>shitroast robots to create balance in our community

It doesn't matter who posts here, the main thing is to just be yourself.
>>
>>24585090

>newfags telling other newfags who can and cannot be a 'robot'

I want the old /r9k/ back. Where feels were feels.
Fucking newfags ruin everything.
>>
File: 12349665430.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
12349665430.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>muh sekrit club

This is just a place to come, talk about our shit lives with other people who have similarly shit lives. Stop trying to put such strict rules on what it takes to be unhappy you stupid autistic fuck. This isn't even a place exclusive for loner virgins, you warped fucks just decided one day that it was and everybody who wasn't one was not welcome. I know you have severe autism, but fucking take a look at yourself and what you're complaining about.
>>
File: 1441021335386.png (31 KB, 289x325) Image search: [Google]
1441021335386.png
31 KB, 289x325
>>24585250
get the FUCK out of here normie

original comment
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.