[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your driving lessons are almost over >your instructor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
>your driving lessons are almost over
>your instructor screams at you for being a shitty driver and says that even women drive better
Should I just kill myself now or later
>>
Perhaps he's just a fucking incompetent teacher, especially if he throws a tantrum like a child.
>>
>>24585064
doesn't matter how annoyed normies get, if they weren't such cunts you wouldn't be so useless
>>
>>24585081
He's a cool guy until I fuck something up, than he starts to get angry, I panic and the rest of my lesson is shitty
>>
>>24585110
If you're from Sydney I'll teach you how to drive
>>
Get his ass fired for a sexist comment
Show that fucking normie
>>
>>24585081
>>24585154
millennial SJWs
>>
>>24585064
>be me
>18
>never drove a car in my life
>"wow anon did you ever drive before?"
>"no"
>"pretty impressive for a beginner"
It's not that hard if you understand how a car works.
>>
>>24585149
I'm from Poland
>>
>>24585064
You're supposed to practice your driving on iRacing before you go into the real world.
>>
How can you not drive op, it's so easy.

>kill your self
>>
>>24585296
Iktfb, tell them you want to change the instructor. When I was doing my driving license course I had one lesson with an old angry motherfucker, I was more stressed than on the actual exam, so I had told the owner to give me someone else and it wasna pure pleasure since then
>>
>>24585219
>be me
>having my first driving lesson
>when the instructor tells me to drive him back to the school building all my muscles tense up and my hands start shaking
>say i can't do it
>he tells me not to be a pussy and try it
>i try it
>don't go under 30kmph so he can't kick me out for slowing down the traffic
>at some point i have a panic attack, dropkick the fucking gas pedal instead of the brakes, tear the wheel down to the right and hit the street lamp
>if it weren't for the lamp i'd probably have driven over a dude with his little kid
>"told you i couldn't do it"
>school i was studying at at the time had to pay for the caused damage since it was a part of the education
i understand how a car works perfectly but every time i get behind the wheel some switch clicks in my head and i'm unable to think straight

i doubt you're as shitty of a driver as i am op
>>
>>24585848
>>24585219
>>24585064

Practice driving in GTA with trigger shoulder buttons
>>
>>24585848
Holy shit dude my dad is a truck driver, everytime we'd go somewhere he'd tell me exactly what he did. I was able to (kindof) drive within the first 30 minutes. Oh and try fapping and drinking coffee before driving, it'll help
>>
File: 1442257933147.png (38 KB, 269x232) Image search: [Google]
1442257933147.png
38 KB, 269x232
Are you European? If so, get ready for a fucking stressful test. If you're American, lucky you.
>>
>>24585989
I'm European, I know it's stressful as fuck
>>
>>24585848
No, I'm as bad as you dude, I may not have srashed into a lamp, but got pretty fucking close to driving into another car
>>
>>24586464
god damn, well then, good luck being the fuck up i am, hope the license serves you well if you manage to get it
>>
>>24586547
thanks, you make me feel not alone
>>
>>24586714
same here, brother
this is an original comment
>>
>>24585064
Dude, don't let him treat you like that. Change driving schools if necessary.

I was in a similar situation to you. But it turned out he was just a shitty instructor. He couldn't explain things very well (and was bad at speaking out language, btw.).
>>
>>24586714
also i should probably say that my instructor was super chill at all times
even when i knocked the car into the lamp he didn't even raise his voice, obviously you could see he was a little upset but that's natural in a situation like that, all he did was just say "you are so fucking lucky you don't have to pay for this" with a smile on his face
so what i'm saying is, if you can manage to find a chill instructor who doesn't throw tantrums if you forget to turn the winker on on a roundabout or some shit you'll be fine
>>
File: toohungry.png (14 KB, 638x551) Image search: [Google]
toohungry.png
14 KB, 638x551
>Instructor tells me 'some people just aren't meant to drive'.
>>
>>24585064
I know that feel bro
At a certain point during the driving lessons I was almost sure to be too much autistic for driving a car but luckily i still managed to get my driver license after doing a lot of exercise
>>
>>24586981
How did you do it, I don't have money to buy more hours of driving
>>
File: 1446570255695.jpg (121 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1446570255695.jpg
121 KB, 500x708
>>24585064
Does anyone but asians use driving schools? Why didn't your dad teach you fuck to drive when you were 16?
>>
>>24585064
>Not planning to take your instructor with you while steering into another oncoming vehicle.

But srs, I had a fucking driving instructor who was a fucking /pol/ack. Talked every single sessions about Nephilims, the missing link, suicide astroids and how Jews controll america.
>on one trip he took out his notepad and sweared because he got blocked on a forum for overusing the word "jew."
>Mfw he was a terrible instructor and I hope he has an accident.
>>
>>24587378
>implying my dad is alive
>>
>>24585296
>>24585845
Same here, I'm from Poland too.
I had a 2 month break in the middle of the driving course because of my anxiety and the instructor was too a raging motherfucker. Whatever you do, don't take the exam before you are totally sure of your skills. Wanting to pass it 'somehow' resulted in having to take it 14 times and buying twice the amount of lessons you normally would take to learn
>>
take half of a beta blocker and then start driving
that's how I got my license

after 4 fucking attempts
>>
>>24587320
I praticed with my parents.I'm sorry if you can't do the same
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.