[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I hang myself? No matter how much I tell myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_way_out.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
the_way_out.gif
173 KB, 600x630
Why can't I hang myself? No matter how much I tell myself the pain is only temporary, and it'll all be over soon, I just can't. Every time I start feeling the pain, I stop myself.
Is there just no easy way out?
>>
wait for eva 4.0 and for qt oculus rift waifus at least
>>
>>24584954
take a bunch of valium then try it
>>
>>24584954
>helium/nitrogen/argon will all kill you painlessly in minutes if done right
>nicotine will kill in seconds
>shotgun to the head will kill in seconds
>jumping from tall building will kill in seconds

I don't know why helium suicide booths aren't legal. I didn't ask to be born. why do normies get off to watching me suffer? if anything ill probably try crashing my car into a massive tree at an insane speed. that's gotta kill me instantly and is easy as.
>>
>>24584954

You're doing it wrong of you can feel pain and are able to stop yourself. A proper hanging should be done from height and should break your neck instantly.
>>
Because you want to live.

The thing you and everyone on this board needs to do is find a point, a point to keep on living. We may only find a point on our death beds. Or you could find a point to live. Tomorrow.

You just have to have a loooooong think why. And if you don't want to, then just end it. I would've ended it at the age of 15 when I was deppressed. Now I'm just not deppressed, but still don't want to be here because there is no point.

It's been a long time of suffering, and the easy way out, would've been the better way out. The only thing that stopped me. Was mum. She told me that she wouldn't be able to deal with me not being there. She said she would kill herself. She said to me "if I died, would you kill yourself" I said yes. And she said, that's exactly how I feel. And walked out of my room. That was the day I stopped thinking of suicide.

Now if I didn't have a loving family, man I would've ended it before I was 15.

Tldr: if your family dosent love you - end it
If your family loves you, try find a point in life.
No, don't find a hobby, don't join a fucking religion.
Simply just search for a point in living, ask people online, why do they live.

I'm not to sure what I typed and I'm not going to read it. But I hope it helps. There will be parts that don't make sense, but you'll just have to change the words that I mess up. (I'm on phone btw)
>>24584954

PS - You can have a great life by yourself.
>>
No matter how much pain you have in this life, learn to cherish it
>>
>>24585236
And i'm not talking about the pain when you hang yourself, but about the mental pain. Fuck, i'm not good at this shit, hope you're not dead
>>
>>24584998
>shotgun to the head will kill in seconds
>jumping from tall building will kill in seconds

Despite popular myth, these are probably the most painful ways to go.
>>
>>24585063
Your post touched me.
I'm glad you have a loving family, anon.
Not a lot of people are so fortunate to be born into a world where they'll at least be loved by family.
>>
>>24585063
*starts the slow clap*
Thank you anon, I'm not OP but I think I needed to read your post too.
>>
>>24585063
I'd also like to add.

The way I dealt with my deppresion was anti-deppreseants and jumping on a trampoline. Eveytime I felt like shit sitting at my computer having a break down. I'd run outside and jump on that trampoline for 30 minutes. And I felt so much better. I'd do it at 3am when I felt the shittiest, and it just made me feel so good.

So if there is anyone underaged or anyone who dosent have social anxiety. Buy a trampoline.

Relieves stress as well.

Or you could just drink alcohol and waste more money.
>>
>>24585532
falling i could see but how is a shotgun not painless your brain will literally explode
>>
File: mrrainbow.jpg (171 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
mrrainbow.jpg
171 KB, 707x1000
>>24584954
Here is some inspiration OP
>>
>>24585063
If only it were that easy.

Mute yourself, robot
>>
>>24585063
That a normie pretending to 'have been there' shitposts on /r9k/ and calls self-understanding defeatism is no news.

What is new is that shitpost being applauded by other normies.

/r9k/ has changed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.