[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being blonde as a man is... [ ] A major advantage [ ] A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Blonde.jpg (35 KB, 299x254) Image search: [Google]
Blonde.jpg
35 KB, 299x254
>Being blonde as a man is...

[ ] A major advantage
[ ] A minor advantage
[ ] Doesn't matter
[ ] A minor disadvantage
[ ] A major disadvantage
http://strawpoll.me/6121489
>>
The only answer is major advantage. Unless your hair is really thin, most grills love it.
>>
You need to change it to "Being a attractive blonde as a man is..."

Hair color doesnt mean shit it you're not good looking
>>
Blonde hair makes you look really gay.
>>
>>24584795
blue eyes > blond hair
>>
>>24584809
not true
source: girl who knows other girls
unless you're sculpted, tanned and have a great face blonde makes men look like babies.
an already attractive man can rock blonde hair and wet panties but a lot of the time it just looks too feminine.
dark hair forever desu senpai <3
>>
blonde = white

women like white men

white men get all the bitches
>>
>>24584868

Interesting. That seems to be the same what many men (including me) think about ginger girls.

If they look hot and are ginger they just look super gorgeous - but if you're not super hot and just "okay" or "niiice" they immediately look like shit.

So: few who are super hot, majority who look shit.
>>
>>24584873

this desu
what women like and what they say they like are two different things. they SAY they like the tall, dark men because they think its expected from them to be PC. and the stormfront falls for it
but actually in reality they go for the white white guys, blonde and light brown
>>
>tfw blonde and w/ blue eyes
>born perfectly attractive
>too beta to take advantage of my natural beauty
:/
>>
Balding isn't as noticeable on blond men because there's less of a contract between their hair colour and their scalp colour
>>
>>24586906

true
also, they can have that slight "scruffy" look without looking dirty. kurt cobain. that's what the roasties love: scruffy but not unclean.
>>
>>24584822
You meant to say.
"Doesnt matter"
>>
>>24585030
Tall dark and handsome doesnt mean dark skinned, it means dark hair, they are still wrong anyway though.
>>
File: 1425563517668.gif (600 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425563517668.gif
600 KB, 200x200
>blondlets
When will they learn?
>>
File: 1432916465496.jpg (373 KB, 872x1306) Image search: [Google]
1432916465496.jpg
373 KB, 872x1306
http://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/
>>
Most blonde people I know are extremely fat
Not to mention shades of blonde except for two are seen as disgusting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.