[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >see news >normies who you used to have class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1242x1859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1242x1859
>wake up
>see news
>normies who you used to have class with die in a car crash

HUHUHOHOHOHOHOH GET REKT FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>owning a smart phone
No, OP, you are the normie.
>>
>>24584748
yeah and they'll have hundreds at their funeral and yours will have zero

even in death normies will have it better than you
>>
>>24584748
maybe that's why nobody likes you
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>24585196
It's all too true
>>
>>24584798
>he's not addicted to 4chan and browses it even when he goes outside to get tendies

Fuck off you fucking normie faggot
>>
File: Pepe (596).jpg (129 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (596).jpg
129 KB, 422x437
>>24585232
>getting tendies yourself
FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>24584748
>18 year olds

OP is probably underage himself
>>
>cackling at a multiple fatality car crash
When did you decide to embrace the fact that you've become a villain OP?
>>
Where you at in McHenry I'm from Hebron
>>
>>24585196
But they won't even know its happening. What kind of sense does it make that they have a "better" funeral? Aren't funerals always bad news? Like are the people going to the funeral all smiling and dancing and singing their praises or are they all going to be crying and pretending like they cared but only to forget a few months later and get the fuck on with their lives?
>>
>>24585232
>Going outside
I haven't been outside in almost a year now.
Get that shit delivered to your door.
>>
Good. Normies deserve it for going outside of their houses all the fucking time.
>>
>>24585716

Funerals are for the living, not the dead. The dead of course don't give a shit, it's for the people who actually cared and the people who are pretending. The funeral is so they -can- get on with their lives. That's why I'm going the no funeral cremation route. Nobody to give a shit anyway and whoever handles my body can just incinerate me so nothing is left to come back when the zombie happening finally comes around.
>>
File: 1448583431608.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448583431608.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>>24585196
Are you normies even trying. Hurr they'll have more people that miss them, guess what Mr Normsburg, they're dead and OP's alive. How's that feel, the normalfags dead, while the robot loser lives on
>>
>>24584748
sounds like it's personnel kid
>>
>op's classmates are 18
>>
I remember way back when in college something similar happened. Actual class mates died in a car crash near the school. Speeding on an icy road and the only two girls in class died aswell as one annoying chad. I felt so fucking smug for a while after that and constantly said "be sure not to crash and burn" to everyone in the class with a car.
>>
>>24586561
oh wow so cool man jeez please how do i be so cool and indifferent as you wow oh man
>>
>>24585304
>>24585738
these

if you go outside you die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.