[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 Years Old >No debt >4K in bank >no degree >stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: -.jpg (84 KB, 714x1088) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
84 KB, 714x1088
>18 Years Old
>No debt
>4K in bank
>no degree
>stopped school at 15

Any hope left?
>>
>>24584598
Assuming your in the US. My advice: Move to North Dakota, Texas, or Alaska. There are plenty of jobs that require someone young and willing to work hard. Probably the only good thing about the US left.
>>
>>24584659
this or retail until you're old and regret your choice
>>
>>24584659
>advice from 2 years ago
>>
>>24584659
Alaskafriend here, can vouch. You can either find work or heroin super easy, take your pick
>>
>>24584659
I'm from EU
>>
>>24584743
then only retail is left. Or try to apply for an internship in a crafting business, stay one year there and then ask if you could start training at their company. Best would be in a rural area, they are more likely in need of low-skilled workers.
>>
>>24584598
work in a restaurant? lots of places around here are looking for chefs/prep cooks.
>>
>>24584598
>actually having 4K in the bank
Good. I have 250.

>stopped school at 15
literally_why.png

Which country in the EU?
>>
>>24584872
stopped school cause of abuse from teacher

I live in France
>>
>>24584598
>>24584743

>left school at 15
>in the EU

There's not much hope for you to get a 'steady' job if you don't have an education.
Try and either go back, or do some nightcourses.

bong, right ?
>>
>>24584904

Speak to your local citizens advice center, pretty sure if you didn't finish school you'll be eligible for a restart program (That's how it works here in the UK anyways). Go back to school, finish your studies and work hard and get a part-time job for extra money.

You are 18 for fucks sake, you could theoretically be university educated and in a steady job within 5 years if you really wanted to.
>>
>>24584659
People have been getting laid off in mass since oil tanked last summer
>>
>>24584904
Are you the girl?
>>
Hahaha I'm 25 and you're doing way better than me.
>>
>>24584945
How does this work? I got no gcses at all
>>
you sound like a normie
get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
>>24584598
electrician. u wont regret it.
>>
>>24585619
Hope you like Math!
<spoiler> And still having to deal with people, mfw </spoiler>
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.