[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a robot skype group going on at the moment. A proper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: sdadsa.jpg (5 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
sdadsa.jpg
5 KB, 217x233
There is a robot skype group going on at the moment.

A proper robot skype group:
-Strictly no orbiting
-Grills who try to get orbiters are kicked (most are kicked in general for being worthless)
-Process is if you get along you stay

Add: drawanon

Other posters to follow with more info
>>
we talk about feels, hate on women and play vidya sometimes
>>
>>24584595
please bear in mind that the group is always shitposting LIVE for a while after a thread because of tons of people joining. It settles after a few days due to people leaving/getting kicked.

no one is going to force you to use voice chat, we rarely ever touch cam, but theres usually 1/2 calls a day depending on activity.

it's perfectly fine to join call and just listen.

i will personally kick you if you're so loud and obnoxious that no one else can speak because you talk over everyone though.
>>
>>24584595
>removing girls from a group skype chat of internet strangers in order to feel some power over women

lol

and no thanks, i dont wanna sit around listening to autists talk
>>
File: 1444901373916.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444901373916.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>24584642
>we should keep grils because they're girls

Beta orbiter detected. If you have nothing of value to add or are annoying then you're worthless. Not my fault most women are bland as fuck and don't join in on banter.
>>
>>24584642
when it comes to girls theres usually some kind of vote, even if theres no pretense of it being official or anything.

some want no females, some don't care. the only thing we seem to fully agree on is if a girl is shitting up the group or something, she needs to go.

we have at least one, maybe more girls in the group, because the ones we have aren't insufferable cunts. We are pretty autistic, might i suggest you find a different board if you do not enjoy autism?
>>
>>24584660
>trying this hard to have any power or influence over females
>>
>>24584668
no. seeing you post all this autistic shit reminds me of what i was, and what not to do.
>>
File: idfuckthiswinterchan.jpg (152 KB, 734x752) Image search: [Google]
idfuckthiswinterchan.jpg
152 KB, 734x752
we have one

who else is miserable, alone, and wants to waste hours on the internet with "friends"
>>
File: gamuirl.png (678 KB, 597x651) Image search: [Google]
gamuirl.png
678 KB, 597x651
we have made contact with a straya native

fuck i miss gamu
>>
File: 1355741854396.jpg (103 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
1355741854396.jpg
103 KB, 500x653
We need more autism in here.

JOIN
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.