[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots. I'm 20 and in my second year of college. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (503 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503 KB, 1280x960
Hello robots. I'm 20 and in my second year of college. I do not talk to any of my classmates but this year, there's a qt super short 18 years old lolita girl in my class. I gathered info about her for about two months (I guess you could say I was stalking her) and yesterday, I finally talked to her. She likes my favorite anime, reads VNs and manga ...
What should I do ? (Pic related)
>>
>>>/adv/

normie
>>
Well if you managed to get that much out of talking to her a single time she probably wanted to talk to you as well.

Try to have another in-depth conversation with her, ask if she wants to walk to your nearest campus coffee shop and get some coffee or something, talk more, idk, maybe ask her on a date after that?? I have literally no idea how these things actually work in practice.
>>
>>24584560
She asked me if I was a lolicon and then asked me who was my favorite Prisma Illya girl ... I think she's afraid.
>>
>>24584551
I never talked to a girl before.
>>
>>24584711
Just talk to her like you would do to any other person. They do not need some sort of special speech to be interested in you.
>>
>I do not talk to any of my classmates
>Stalked her for two months
>I never talked to a girl

This is why people don't like you.
>>
File: 1434639675659.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1434639675659.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>24584737
>Just talk to her like you would do to any other person
>>
>>24584778
What are you implying?
This is an original comment, sempai.
>>
>>24584738
My classmates see me as a wierd smelly neckbeard. They're mostly people with alternative styles, but they're not accepting.
>>
>>24584821
Do you actually have a neckbeard?
>>
>>24584778
I fucking did this before and girls do not like that at all

fucking normies giving me shit advice
>>
>>24584831
>fucking normies giving me shit advice
The very moment I started to not act differently around woman was the time I freed myself of this hellhole, you better take some of that advice to heart.
>>
>>24584859
Well maybe it worked for you. Doing the opposite worked for me. Maybe we're working with different demographics?
>>
have you checked if she's not already in a relationship, anon? she looks too qt to be single

if yes then you hit the goddamn jackpot, congrats
>>
>>24584859
Most of these normies think of me as the scum of the earth, lower or on the same level as murderers and rapists

You're telling me all I have to do is be that same scum around women and I will eventually be freed from this hell known as being a robot?

I need answers. People keep telling me different things and I'm not sure who to believe.
>>
>>24584886
>Maybe we're working with different demographics?
Could be, but what about your final outcome of that? Are you really going to play pretend for an indefinitely amount of time because she might make a run?
>>
>>24584899
>You're telling me all I have to do is be that same scum around women and I will eventually be freed from this hell known as being a robot?
There is the mistake in your thinking. If you see yourself as scum just because some people like to see you as such, you have failed. Don't let yourself get fooled by a bunch of nobodys, just because they aim for a cheap ego boost.
>>
>>24584894
She isn't. As she's new she barely know anyone in class. We're 70 and she talks to like 6 people.
>>
>>24584941
>We're 70 and she talks to like 6 people.
That's a solid 8,57% of people.
>>
>>24584476
>posting your crush on 4chan
You don't deserve anyone
>>
>2015
>She likes my favorite anime, reads VNs and manga

millennials are a new kind of autism, but i'll bite

ask her to go out for a drink and perhaps do an activity together that involves the both of you
>inb4 cinema
one way ticket to friendzone
>>
just bee u're self
>>
>>24584956
I still often see her by herself, browsing /cgl/ between classes.
>>
>>24584476
>18 years old lolita girl
95/100 pump and dump
5/100 try and lock.
>>
>>24584476
Didn't you start a thread where you were threatening to kill yourself OP?

BTW that is you in the pictures.

French IIRC.
>>
>>24584476
i don't know whose that but i'm gonna saved that pic
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 380x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 380x281
>>24584476
I've got some bad news for you OP
>>
>>24587267
>Didn't you start a thread where you were threatening to kill yourself OP?
Yeah! It's the qt french history chick! At least she didn't off herself!
Everyone stopped replying the moment she stopped posting pictures.
>>
>have another conversation with her
>add her on normiebook
>find out if there's an activity in your neighbourhood that you'd both enjoy like weaboo shit
>if thats not the case ask her out for drinks and a movie
>after the movie talk some more
>go in for the kiss near the end of the date
>if she responds then gratz, tfw gf
>if she denies, repeat previous steps 1 more time
>if she responds then gratz, tfw gf
>if she denies, cease contact, dont become her beta orbiter

Dont wait too long to make a move
>>
>>24584476
FYI I know who this is and let her know.
Dun goofed OP
Don't post pictures of people w/o their consent
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.