[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /human garbage/ here? who /doesn't deserve to live/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1438524429871.png (178 KB, 264x383) Image search: [Google]
1438524429871.png
178 KB, 264x383
Who else /human garbage/ here?
who /doesn't deserve to live/?
>>
Reporting. It's a good thing you don't need to deserve things to have them or I would have died years ago.

I continue to live because of the generosity of my family and of society.. and yet I still want to end it all some days. Being human garbage isn't my ideal way of life but I don't know what I am supposed to do to "deserve" life, be self sufficient and gain the means to keep myself alive by my own accord? Fuck that. That sounds a whole lot like work. I think I'll keep refreshing this here r9k page instead.
>>
human garbage right here
>>
File: 1420496933852.png (52 KB, 407x252) Image search: [Google]
1420496933852.png
52 KB, 407x252
>>24584364
>Fuck that. That sounds a whole lot like work.
It's not even really that, it's more like once you're dead, it's all over and is 100% meaningless.

There's no reason to live unless for the sake of another person desu
>>
Yeah I'm just lazy scum. I know everything that's wrong with my life is my fault, but I'm too much of a piece of shit to do anything about it, and every day I choose to continue being scum rather than help myself.
>>
I'm not even capable of functioning I'm this society. I've taken so much and have nothing to offer in return.
>>
File: kill_me.png (180 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.png
180 KB, 450x300
radioactive waste reporting
>>
Yo, bi-polar depressed narcissist here. Woman beater, theif, and addict.
>>
>tfw never intend on getting a job
my life will continue for as long as my family is willing to support my luxurious life style (giving me a place to sleep and internet access)
i plan on killing myself once i've lost my welcome and am force to support myself
>>
Is this the new "fembot feels" thread?
>>
File: 1448624815858.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1448624815858.png
9 KB, 362x358
>some girl coworker once referred to me as "a waste of life"
>wasn't directly to my face so didn't respond with anything
>mfw she was right

The only thing I'm left to wonder is what makes their existence so much more valuable than mine?
>>
>>24584441
>There's no reason to live unless for the sake of another person desu
that other person should be you. This is the reason why normies are so self absorbed. They do it for themselves
>>
>>24584485
>shit trip
>filtered
>>
>>24584493
Their existence isn't any more valuable then yours, they've just been led to believe otherwise. Their opinion means nothing. Nobody's existence has any inherent value.
>>
>>24584504
I don't understand what you're talking about, I'm a model tripfriend
>>
>>24584518
The only truth.
>>
>never did anything to anyone
>never will hurt anyone
>never will advance in anyone
>probably one of the most moraly sound people you'll meet
But it all equals nothing since I'm a pedo
>>
>>24584496
I can't do it for myself though, it feels so pointless doing it for myself.

I'm not happy with the life I live now, but the only reason to actually change is for the sake of having other people in my life, yet I'm an unlikable piece of shit who just makes people hate him so it's pointless.
>>
>>24584518
I'd say 99.999% true. There are people whose existences matter for the advancement of the human race. Just myself and the majority of people aren't one of them.

Of course this is false if you have an edgy outlook on life which is basically nothing matters and there is no purpose
>>
>tfw your threads are as shitty as you are
>>
>>24584582
The majority of people create the conditions that allow certain individuals to advance humanity. We in no way aid in this, and at worst we're a detriment to it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.