[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to lose my virginity to another virgin that I fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1436132924468.jpg (193 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1436132924468.jpg
193 KB, 709x765
I really want to lose my virginity to another virgin that I fell in love with. Other things in my life haven't gone well and I've compromised but I am not willing to do it for this. In reality it probably won't happen. I will kill myself over this; I don't see myself making it past 25. It keeps eating away at me and time keeps running out. Don't know why I am sharing this. Thanks guys.
>>
>>24584289
Lol

Youre a faggot op
>>
>>24584289
atleast kill yourself over truly being alone throughout your whole life. Virginity is stupid shit to killyourself over.
>>
>>24584289
Here is a piece of advice from someone older than you.

Get with a girl and have sex. Try seeing her for a couple of months. Learn how to flirt, how to escalate situations, how to go from talking to having sex.

Then, move on and get with a girl you truly want to be with. If you don't do it like that, chances are you'll blow it, even if you manage to find the girl of your dreams. Girls in general, and inexperienced girls in particular, will expect the man, i.e. you, to know what you're doing. It is way easier to get the necessary experience with a girl that you don't care about too much.
>>
>>24586049
>Using a person as a relationship practice
Worst fucking advice ever. Lot of robots and other people have gone through that and they know how shitty it is to deal with it.
>>
>>24585990
>tfw lived ops dream
>tfw gigantic faggot

meh
>>
Get your head out of your arse and end your childish dreams before they go too far. Go fuck some fat pig at a bar, realise that sex isnt what its made out to be. Gain self confidence from that and start dating some average qt, realise that its not what its made out to be either and learn that you are happier, more productive and all in all just a whole lot better off alone.
>>
>>24586381
You can be upfront about not wanting something serious. Everybody uses others and get used by them. Just don't lie or be a dick about it.
>>
>>24584289
If you wanted to get the virgin-on-virgin sex you should have started at 16, not now. Isn't going to happen unless you give away any standard you may hold and go for the extreme outcasts.
>>
>>24584289
literally spooked to death by the pussy. thanks for the amusement i'm feeling right now op.
>>
>>24586584
This, pretty much. I wanted this ever since I developed interest in sex, and here I am, 24 and still virgin, and a perma-one at that in this point. No use of even trying anymore. Just have to be contempt with reminiscing about the good years when I had hope and actually wanted to try.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.