[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reevaluate your relationship with the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1374561248206.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1374561248206.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
> There are no social sanctions on 4chan except being called fag on a screen
> you literally don't have to be scrutinous to ANY extent about what you say
>it functions as a place for you to dump your thoughts and rants, with no filter, no choosing your words carefully, no regard to offending people
> this is also where the majority of your human interactions happen

This is naturally going to influence you and how you interact with people irl, especially on a subconscious level

It's also making you still stupid by letting you mentally laze around and say what the fuck ever
>>
>>24584215
why the fuck are you here dumb meme cunt nigger bitch spics:lut whorr
>>
>>24584215
>It's also making you still stupid by letting you mentally laze around and say what the fuck ever
this is true. And fairly damaging long term.

>tfw I could hang out with people IRL and maybe have fun
>be a fag and browse shitposts instead
I hate myself right now.
>>
File: 1430029963970.png (32 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
1430029963970.png
32 KB, 291x273
>>24584215
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It provides a very specific type of simulation; I think I might be genuinely addicted to this site.
>>
>>24584321
OP here yeah I know I was surprised by the reality of the situation as soon as I realized it
>>
>>24584357

4chan replaces real human social contact.
It's pretty bad at it.
>>
> There are no social sanctions on 4chan except being called fag on a screen
> you literally don't have to be scrutinous to ANY extent about what you say

Losing an argument makes me feel physically ill. It really isn't healthy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.