[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to mall >no girls check me out at all. completely ignore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: thumbs-guns-seven.jpg (41 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-guns-seven.jpg
41 KB, 500x313
>go to mall
>no girls check me out at all. completely ignore me. Saw them looking past me to look at chads though (see, this would have caused me anxiety, but as a veteran robot, I'm already dead inside so it was expected).
>I think one actually called me creepy as I was walking by (wtf bitch).
>go shopping in stores for clothes because black friday
>try on some jackets
>store people are like "oh, you look so great in that" (the hell I do, fucking bitch, I look like shit).
>walk around some more
>buy a pretzel dog
>end up buying no clothes
>go home and fap

well, shit.
>>
>>24584151
>2015
>going to the mall
I think I found your problem, OP.
>>
>>24584151
I feel you man, that used to be me. I used to be too nervous to go into certain stores because I looked gross and didn't fit in with anyone who would shop there. That was a year ago. Then I got a good sense of fashion and got some style, today a cashier actually flirted with me.
>>
>>24584189
>cashier
>flirted

lol, no

she was just making her 8 hours behind the till a little less shit by talking to you/everyone else
>>
>>24584189

I didn't care about going into the stores. I went into every shitty normie store you can think of from abercrombie to hollister to fuckin macy's.

I even talked to some people (customers) in there and they were nice but I was just being friendly since they were shopping for the same stuff.

i don't like like a trashy neckbeard or anything. My fashion is plain. But physically, I just have this look, like a weirdo look. I see myself as chad but nobody else does.
>>
>>24584189

Hahaha, its her job to be nice to you
>>
>>24584285
>>24584242
There's a different with being nice and flirting, taking about how much she likes my style and earrings and asks to copy what I did
>>
>tfw I walked up to the cashier to buy something and she told me to go to the back of the line.

fucking bitch.

Would Chad have to wait too?
>>
>>24584303

>earrings

Kek, you're wearing girls earrings and she asked where you got them so she can buy them.
>>
>>24584343
Nah I was wearing a safety pin and my whole outfit was hipster af
>>
>>24584355

nigga she trying to make you buy even more hipster shit.

I bet you even got the store credit card.
>>
>>24584395
Ew who gets that. H&M is definitely not hipster it's just the basic bitch shop. Besides employees don't try to get you to buy stuff, they don't get paid on commission.
>>
>>24584413

maybe she was getting no sales all day long and she saw you come in and her boss needed her to make the sale.
>>
>>24584481
>no sales
>on Black Friday
Bitch please
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.