[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other people make me uncomfortable. I fear their judgement. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m43amlCw2F1r3cdhuo1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m43amlCw2F1r3cdhuo1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x327
Other people make me uncomfortable. I fear their judgement. I don't want them to think poorly of me, to condemn me for my choices, to hate me for who I am. It is the reason I speak so seldomly. It is the reason I don't open up. It is the reason I hide inside my room, with the door barred and the shutters closed, with my headphones plugged and all thoughts occupied by the newest distraction.

I am just afraid.
>>
>>24584008
Why do you care so much what people think about you? Fuck it, go outside and do shit you like.
Also, not everyone will hate you, everyone prefers different kinds of people. Even if everyone hates you, most of them won't say it openly, or they will wear a mask and pretend to be your friend. Use that to your advantage, so that you can kill time in public by talking to them.
Literally anything is better than complaining about it on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>24584008
even if someone does think youre the biggest fucking faggot of all time, who cares?

all that happens if they have a few ugly thoughts about you floating around in their head

your life is unaffected
>>
I just want them to like me. To have genuine friendships. I don't want to shrug it off, to pretend or to not care.
>>
>>24584796
finding people like that is difficult so don't be to hard on yourself. All i can really say is that if you want to find people like that then you have to put on your mask and try to make friends with some people then overtime you can take that mask off little by little and see if they do the same too
>>
>>24584008
Same boat anon here. I'm fully aware that other people's judgements of me are mostly fleeting and do not matter in the slightest to the overall scheme of things, but in the moment I still just can't be myself. I can't make conversation and voice my opinions because I fear I don't know what I'm talking about. Can't remember if it's always been this bad since I lived a fairly normie life going to parties and being pretty social, but the few friends I have left are starting to slip away. I'm losing touch as I become more reclusive. It's scary to think of how I might end up if I don't keep trying and pushing myself to break out of this shell. You must persevere anon. Isolation is dangerous.
>>
>>24586061
I know you are right, but that's what I've been doing all my life, and I've come to utterly detest the person I pretend to be. And they seem so untrue to the real me, that it's almost like if they like that person, the real me wouldn't like them.

>>24586229
I know right. You don't want to pretend but it comes on it's own. You try to voice your true thoughts but other words come out, not yours, some other gibberish, some fake sentence, some repeated structure you've overheard, some comment you know is expected of you to say.

I don't want to end up all alone, but that's where the road always seems to take me.
>>
Stop eating breads, sugars, rice,wheat, grains for 1 month and see how you feel
Or any greasy junk food
Drink an insane amount of. Water
Take a multi vitamin

Sochuueel anxiety gone
How old are you op ?
I don't have anything more to say is the reason I stopped giving a fuck about socializing with new people and I've had many sexual relationships before

Are you a virgin op ?
>>
But you don't realize, the most easily judged person is the one that's quiet.
>>
>>24586580
I've greatly reduced my bread intake and don't really eat any of the others. But I suppose I could drink more water.

I don't want to not care about that. I just want to have someone to connect with.
Yeah, I am.

>>24586591
There is some truth in it. The silence around me seems to stick out like some foul-smelling oddity and ironically enough brings the attention back to me. I hate it when people form opinions about me based on that.
>>
>>24586704
How old are you though ?
As you age you tend to not give a shit anymore it comes with experiences
I found it just way more easier not to give a fuck after losing my real virginity though
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Everyone will probably look down on me for as long as I live. I don't care. You're a prisoner here. Of all our thoughts and your own. Until your sentence is up.
>>
>>24587498
I am twenty. It doesn't really seem to fade as I grow up, more so, I think I am becoming more and more aware and conscious of it.
>>
>>24584008
just stop being a faggot
>>
>>24587629
Heh I was the same way when I was 20, 29 now
My only advice is try your hardest not to give a fuck and do what you want without hurtin peeps
The more girls you fuck and the more people you talk to you being to realize that most people are retarded and not worth the time or the sanity points being lost
Most people don't hate or judge its all in ur head
They just don't really give a fuck either way
>>
>>24586591

It's a sign of stupidity when someone judges a quiet person. They don't know what to make of them so they fill in the blanks
>>
>>24584008
sounds like anxiety. i've been like this since forever, i used to power through and force myself into social events but lately i have given up entirely, i just sit around and wallow, i've developed depression because of this.. it can be so hard to make real friends, feel connected to other people, actually enjoy doing anything, you feel trapped because any place with people is going to make you feel like shit, you do hopelessly with girls because confidence is top of their want list. its shit
>>
>>24587707
I think that's what really frightens me. That people don't really care. That they are only out and about themselves, that friendship is a lie, that you're only important if you're somehow to their benefit. That would be really sad.

>>24587822
It most likely is. It's gotten so bad I am having mini panic attacks as I am walking through the crowded college campus. I went from attending all of my lectures to just going to mandatory lab exercises that I can't graduate without.
>>
>>24587923
Thats the harsh cold reality bruv
Try looking at it from a different perspective
>>
>>24587995
I am scared if I ever believe your words I'll never stop feeling alone.
>>
>>24587995

>Try looking at it from a different perspective

Become willfully delusional?
>>
bump. feel the same
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.