[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be on bus >Average girl sitting next to me, I mean she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1433257058425.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1433257058425.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>Be on bus
>Average girl sitting next to me, I mean she's not ugly, but there's definitely nothing noticeable about her
>I'm actually pretty attracted to her because she looks really cute with her glasses on and is reading a history book, obviously not a clubslut
>Some random Chad (literally fucking Chad incarnate tuhbeeheych) walks up to her, sits down next to her and starts talking to her
>She's nervous at first, I feel bad for her
>Suddenly she starts laughing at his jokes, biting her lips and giggling
>He invites her out to a party he's having tonight
>She accepts
>mfw

Women cannot fucking be robots. If this average nerd girl got invited to a party by just fucking sitting on a bus, there is absolutely no way a girl can be a robot, you have to be phyisically deformed at this point to be even considered "unattractive"
>>
File: 1447527618534.png (104 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1447527618534.png
104 KB, 258x245
>"Hey this girl's pretty cute"
>guy with balls comes along and actually makes a move and has success
>"wow what a fucking slut all women are whores bet she sucks dick all the time what a tramp"
Made me kek irl desu ty for the laugh m80
>>
File: 1434823286924.jpg (24 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1434823286924.jpg
24 KB, 488x488
>>24584328
>Implying she wouldn't have rejected me
>Implying I'm not ugly as fuck

get a load of this C U C K
>>
>>24584328
get fucking cancer
>>
>>24584006
>implying she's actually gonna go
>>
>>24584328
>missing the point entirely

Reread the last line.
>>
>>24584359
That's not the point. The point is, she's not a robot - she just doesn't go to outings when she's invited. robots don't get invited anywhere, robots struggle to talk to people and people reject them from every social circle.
>>
>see cute girl
>want to ask her out
>chicken out instead
>other guy asks her out
>woah fucking Chad

Replace the word Chad with patriarchy and the situation with something politically daring and you literally get the mindset of your average feminist.
>>
>>24584328
Come on man, we weren't all born blessed with good looks and charm, sure OP might have gotten the same reaction had he tried to seduce her but it's more likely he would have been openly humiliated. When you're below average looking you find it's better to not even attempt these things and play it safe.
>>
File: 1433172523855.jpg (44 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1433172523855.jpg
44 KB, 340x480
>>24584402
>This reading comprehension

I can tell you're a woman.
>>
>>24584409
>When you're below average looking you find it's better to not even attempt these things and play it safe.

fuck i know that one. the worst part about all that shit is if you try to explain to any normie your situation they will flat out lie and tell you that you can do it you just need to keep trying. I know they mean well but they have no fucking idea how brutal it is for people who dont look up to snuff. ugh im done even looking at them
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 594x334
>>24584428
Is it about the thing with the parties?

>assume stuff about someone you have never talked to
>said person acts differently than you expected
>wow fucking [insert group or abstraction here]
>>
>>24584455
I know that feel bro

>Be extremely ugly
>however I have no problem joking around or talking to people
>"you just have to work on yourself anon :^)"
>"Just b urself anon :^)"
>Girls laugh at my jokes and talk to me all the time
>Get extremely weird when I show them I'm interested in them
>Chad comes along, says something stupid
>She burts out laughing
>"u want sum fug?"
>"YES YOU'RE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET"
>"Just work on urself anon :^)"

Fucking normie cunts.
>>
>>24584359
>implying she's not tonging his shithole as we speak
>>
>>24584328
lol, exactly

fuck yourself op.
>>
>>24584006
so while he has the confidence to actually SPEAK to a girl he likes the look of, you merely sit there, pussy out of saying anything and then whine on 4chan about 'chad' and 'all women'

lmao

youre fucked
>>
>>24584006

he asked her out, you didn't.

what's your point, that you're a sore judgmental loser? that you expect women to be like you and ask you out?

male robots should not reproduce.
>>
>nerd who's obviously not a clubslut
>agress to go to a party with chad when its obvious he's just taking her so he can get her drunk and pumpndump

sure thing buddy. i don't know why people here still think because a basic bitch wears glasses and does anything besides stare at facebook on her phone she really isn't just like other girls
>>
>>24584006
why didnt you beat him up?
>>
>>24584328
>>24584599
>>24584608
>>24584613

>samefag

fuck off
>>
>>24584608
if he spoke to her she would consider it harassment because he is not good looking.
sometimes it feels that some posters come from other planets, the mere size of delusion is baffling
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.