[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: meaningless universe.jpg (175 KB, 990x699) Image search: [Google]
meaningless universe.jpg
175 KB, 990x699
Is it just me, or is there a really shitty white backlash coming?

A few years ago, it seemed like the whole reactionary stormfag thing really was something confined to the basements of some white nerdy guys

These days with the Trump thing and the way whites everywhere seem so defensive, I'm not so sure anymore
>>
File: 1447488701909.jpg (153 KB, 769x942) Image search: [Google]
1447488701909.jpg
153 KB, 769x942
>>24583835
>shitty
You asked for this. God Emporer Trump listened.
>>
>>24583835

I hope so.

On the other hand: maybe the few white people who resist are simply getting louder now. All things considered, the majority of all white people is still extremely keked and submissive. You don't really see mass riots in the US or in Europe yet.
>>
>>24583835
read up on darwin's perception of race and civilization.

we need to stop focusing on the color of people's skin and more on the method of selection. encourage good, responsible, intelligent people to have children, then we have a standard for the rest of society to live up to.

there's another ideological war coming. it's practically going on right now. donald trump is a corporate stooge. who knows what happens when he gets into office, but i'm guessing he'll do what he always has done: make money. see you senpais in syria.
>>
File: 1447888582358.jpg (83 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1447888582358.jpg
83 KB, 852x480
non-whites and weak liberals are afraid the Hollywood styled Nazis that never really existed will actually become real.

and like a female cat in heat, they continue to provoke the male she both fears and lusts for.

Brace for impact.
>>
File: 1448596834214.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448596834214.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>24583868
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>24583938
>stop focusing on skin color
My honest opinion (and my own experience) is that the majority of this "omg white ppl" stuff comes from people who realize that they themselves are fairly bigoted in one way or another, and believe that their faults will be ignored if they find someone worse than themselves.
>Nobody will notice that I get nervous around black people and call other girls sluts if I distract them by accusing someone else (preferably someone not present, so they can't defend themselves or counterattack) of being a literal Nazi!
Most of the most red-hot racism and misogyny I've heard IRL comes from women whom I know to be moderate-to-heavy SJWs online.
>>
No? Reality isn't /pol/ you mongoloid.
If anything there's going to be a backlash against this SJW culture thats getting so much attention in the media.
>>
File: 1443886455374.png (725 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
1443886455374.png
725 KB, 601x599
I've given up in the United States. I'll become a spy for Russia and eventually find my estate in the motherland with a qt cheekibreeki gf
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.