[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is rape still illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12
File: 1448431393876.jpg (1 MB, 4505x6000) Image search: [Google]
1448431393876.jpg
1 MB, 4505x6000
Back then, I could understand why rape was illegal. Women were considered the property of either their fathers, if they were unmarried, or their husbands. So to rape them was to defile them and lower their value. For daughters, they were kept virgins by their fathers, so if they're no longer virgins their value for marriage would decrease. This is why in the old testament the rapist would be required to marry the raped woman, because no one else would want her and he'd have to be responsible. For husbands, they won't want their wives to be fucked by other men, so that's understandable.

but today many women no longer honor their virginity or chastity. They're sluts who have fucked tons of dudes, or sluts to be, who want to get fucked by tons of dudes. And if a man marriessuch awoman, he knows that she's been fucked by tons of dudes before.

so it seems pointless to me that rape is still a crime for such women imo. It's main purpose was to deter men from taking a woman's virginity or chastity. For such people since those things aren't valued, rape laws lost their purpose.
>>
Now i know that i might get objections by sluts and whiteknights. Here's some answered.

>not all girls are sluts who don't care about their virginity or chastity
True. I believe rape laws should be preserved for women who honor their chastity. If they try to stay in their homes and away from the company of men as much as possible, and are not involved in slutty behavior, and wear modest clothing, then they should be protected by rape laws. But sluts, those who wear immodest clothing, or engage in slutty behavior, or are no longer chaste, shows that they don't care about chastity, and make rape laws applying to them redundant.

>women shouldn't be forced to have sex against their will
first of all, this statement implies that sluts don't want to have sex. They do. That's why they dress in slutty clothes, act slutty, to attract males to fuck them. A lot of them had sex with countless men before, proving they do want sex. What they want however, is to discriminate who gets to fuck them. This is wrong. Because they show off all their bodies to everyone, and expect only specific men to fuck? And this act is discriminatory to the men that they refuse. So if they refuse, they're the ones who's wrong.
Secondly it implies that women don't like to be raped. This is however wrong. Women love to be dominated and made submissive. They fantasize about getting raped, and they orgasm during rape as well. So they do want to be raped (i know this sounds paradoxical, but this is how women think)
>>
>>24583657
so if some big hairy man wants to rape you that's perfectly fine too, right?
>>
File: 1447694931179.jpg (97 KB, 913x960) Image search: [Google]
1447694931179.jpg
97 KB, 913x960
>>24583657
"Rape" cases are mostly adjudicated as a criminal sexual assault. Forcing someone to do something that they don't want to do against their will is always wrong; doesn't matter if it's a man or a women or a fucking Tribble.
>>
having a dick stuck in you is less traumatic than being mentally ill and homeless for years or being beaten by your parents and no one caring because you are male, but it is still a crime
>>
File: 1423451401548.jpg (449 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1423451401548.jpg
449 KB, 1080x1920
this place has become the properly grammatic, coherent seeming, collective, adult version of a child throwing a temper tantrum.

no, kid, you can't have the vagina. i know it looks pretty. it's attached to a human being who has to like you. you can't have that one, you're just going to have to settle. how about one of these?
>>
>>24583685
No I'm a man with an inherent value of my own. Rape laws originated because women were considered property of their fathers or their husbands, and raping them was seen as devalueing the property of another man. Now women devalue themselves, so there's no reason for rape laws to apply to women who have no such value
>>
>>24583713
Your objection has been answered in the second post. See answer to second objection.
>>
>>24583765
no, having your sex drive permanently warped because biology implanted behavior changing modules in your psyche for, historically, your survival, is pretty much the definition of a traumatic event.
>>
>>24583780
What value do you have?
>>
I think rape should be illegal, but it is pretty ridiculous how seriously it's taken
>>
>>24583844
I am a man. Thus I have an inherent value of being a man.
>>
>>24583780
men don't have inherent value.

women have inherent value because they choose who gets to reproduce. rape encourages the very meat-head alpha male pieces of garbage to reproduce that were shoving you in lockers, breaking your noses, shitting on everyone around them to increase their social status. marriage is for reproduction. non-reproductive sex is so people can get their rocks off and still have the option to choose, in their perception, the best mates. we throw those dipshits out of the gene pool. you're probably a former football player harvard chad shill OP, eat a dick.
>>
>>24583864
No no, you have no inherent value. You can't even reproduce. The one thing our species is designed to do. If we reverted back to olden days as you have so suggested, you would die out, like every other useless strand before we came upon this cushioned society.
>>
>>24583657
if rape was legal, it's not the beta robots that would be raping, it would be the chads. They're superior to you in every physical activity, including raping.
>>
>>24583913
But you could at least rape some leftover sluts after Chad is done with them.
>>
For shame. This thread is proof that /r9k/ is overrun by reddit tier roastie SJWs and beta whiteknights. RIP /r9k/
>>
>>24583780
You post on /r9k/. You have zero value.
>>
>>24584007
Good riddance. Your insults are strange and you aren't as edgy as you think you are. Time to put you out to pasture.
>>
Women suffer physically and psychologically from rape (if not, then 'redpill' me about it), and thus it is their right as free citizens to try and pass laws that punish such endeavors.

But I agree that making a fuss about it and acting as though it is a bigger crime than torture, murder or the such is just, to put in 4chan speak, moralfagging or, in this case, white knighting.
>>
Fine I'll bite

>>24583678
>slutty clothes
What kind of clothes are considered slutty?

>first of all, this statement implies that sluts don't want to have sex. They do. That's why they dress in slutty clothes, act slutty, to attract males to fuck them. A lot of them had sex with countless men before, proving they do want sex. What they want however, is to discriminate who gets to fuck them. This is wrong. Because they show off all their bodies to everyone, and expect only specific men to fuck? And this act is discriminatory to the men that they refuse. So if they refuse, they're the ones who's wrong.
The first part of this argument is suggesting you should be able to rape women because they want you to; yet in the latter part you're suggesting they don't want you to.

?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 245x320
>>24583991
Chad's a bigger spook than all Abrahamic religions combined.
>>
>>24584112
Women's feelings are meaningless.

If women aren't impregnated, the human race will go extinct. It is imperative that we impregnate all women by force if necessary.

human race > cunts' feelings
>>
>>24584185
>the human race will go extinct
I thought you were arguing for rape?
>>
>>24584185
>the human race will go extinct

That's a stupid argument since we are obviously not going extinct, and though we have rape laws, women are still getting impregnated daily, which in turn means that rape is not the only means of reproduction.
>>
>>24584239
That's not true nigger. Almost all countries have negative population growth. Unless you rape all women, there will be no more humans.
>>
>>24583657
this kind of shit is posted by bitter cunts who hate men and just want to false flag as us to make us look like retarded psychopaths
>>
>>24584271
>almost all decent countries have negative population growth

FTFY
>>
>>24584271
>Almost all
literally retarded
>>
>>24584271
The cause for regression in the human population (at least in Western world) is disputable. I, for one, believe that it is a natural reaction to rapid growth of humanity that started some 200 years ago with the industrial revolution. Your hypothesis is just silly, and I think you know that, don't you, you little rascal?
>>
>>24583657
kay kay I get your point and all but doesn't the same go for men? I mean, men definitely want to have sex, if they didn't, they wouldn't go catcalling after girls and this shit.
Also, most women don't want a man who's been fucking everything he could get.
Soooo, in a society where men and women are, juristically viewed, equal

You're allowed to rape me if I'm allowed to put a cucumber so deep into your ass that it's gonna come out of your mouth
>>
>>24584271

Yeah 7 billion humans yet we're obviously critically endangered
>>
>>24584320
>almost all keked countries who condemn rape have negative population growth
>>
>>24584356
That doesn't matter. Humanity can go extinct in less than 20 years if only one generation fails to reproduce.
>>
>>24583657
Because we're civilized. Women want to choose who to fuck. You don't wanna fuck some fat pimple face greasey bitch nor would you want them to attempt to rape you.
>>
>>24584380
>an entire generation failing to reproduce

Are you drunk?
>>
>>24584380

You are a retard, stop trying to justify your delusion by creating problems that don't exist.
>>
>>24584424
That's neither unprecedented nor unrealistic.
>>
>>24584458
>chad not reproducing
>realistic
>>
Hey OP, I think I might have a better idea, how about we let chads impregnate all women since after all, he has the best genes, have the government offer a range of services and financial support for all impregnated women and mothers, and then castrate all males who are deemed unfit for reproduction, due to poor genes?

I think my plan is better for the human race.
>>
>>24584519
It wouldn't work because even then some women wouldn't want to be impregnated. You would still have to rape them.
>>
>>24584458
>unprecedented

Why are we still here then?

Besides, even if you were to pull an example from another species, it still wouldn't have been due to rape laws that said species failed to reproduce because, you know, animals don't have laws.

And note that OP isn't arguing against the moral opposition that rape in our society faces, but against the punishment of people that have commited rape - or rather, he got those two mixed up halfway through his argument.
>>
>>24584532
So let chad rape them. I didn't say it mattered whether the women wanted to be impregnated or not.
>>
>>24584542
>Why are we still here then?

Because it's only since recently that humanity is globalized and all social ills spread uniformly throughout the entire planet. If an anti natalist movement appears at one place and spreads, it could eliminate all of humanity very quickly.
>>
>>24584575
Such an ideology would have to be enforced very, very radically for something like that to happen, and I don't think such radical enforcement is logistically possible.
>>
>>24584605
Are you retarded nigger? Social ills aren't enforced, they just happen.
>>
>>24584575

Haha, yeah you're right. The entire world is now completely the same with no differences in cultures or opinions. North Korea is the same as the United States, China is the same as France. Every country is uniform.

I think you need to rethink your arguments.
>>
>>24584620
I was talking about the anti-natalist movement. Not everyone is going to submit to that ideology just because of social ills, especially not niggers who neither know what anti or what natalist means.
>>
>>24584636
>Every country is uniform.

Yes they are.
>>
>>24584646

Maybe you should leave your house once in a while and go explore other countries my friend.
>>
>>24584646
That's a rather large - if not to say ridiculous - assertion, my friend, mind finding some proof to back it up?
>>
>>24584643
How the fuck do you know this? 20 years ago, niggers were shooting each other in the streets for crack, nowadays, niggers are SJW faggots. Things change very rapidly.
>>
it's still a crime because it imposes severe mental and emotional distress that lasts for years. these people will never be able to hold down a job, pay taxes, or fulfill their responsibilities as an adult. in the eyes of the government, you're a financial and societal burden
>>
>>24584672
I was talking about African niggers.

Anyways, you also have whole neighbourhoods dedicated to these baboons still.

Globalization is no where near as strong as you make it out to be.
>>
Rape is different to a one night stand.
Imagine being tackled to the ground in pain and then having some complete stranger stick his dick in you while your dry.
Not to mention he could have an sti or get you pregnant.
Anybody who agrees with rape is a complete idiot.

10/10 bait though guys.
>>
>>24584694
>Globalization is no where near as strong as you make it out to be.

Oh really? Do you realize that only 10 years ago, most people in developed countries couldn't even afford a cell phone? Nowadays, anyone in Africa can get an iPhone 6s. You underestimate globalization.
>>
>>24584723
Yes, I do realize that, but you still overestimate it.
>>
>>24584723

Yeah possessing an iphone and being unwilling to reproduce are exactly the same thing.
>>
You are performing mental gymnastics in order to prove to yourself that you should be entitled to whatever you want. It's a bit sad if you aren't baiting.

Your delusions are wrong and you haven't produced a single worthwhile argument to back them up.
>>
>>24584340
Sounds like a women, post disregarded
>>
>>24584880
>a women
post disregarded
>>
>>24583685
Nice roastie logic

If a woman gets raped by a man, a man should get raped by a woman

Why make the rapist the same gender when the one getting raped is a man?

Too bad a man could probably fight off a rapist no matter the gender. Im pretty sure women infact want to be raped like how hard is it to crush the guys balls or jus wiggle around like crazy. Stupid sluts.
>>
>>24584994
>Too bad a man could probably fight off a rapist no matter the gender

you cant be series

fuck off, falseflagging roastie
>>
>>24584994
Rapists can carry weapons, struggling or trying to hurt them would probably be too risky.
>>
>>24584994
>a man should get raped by a woman
No you chucklefuck, an eye for an eye.

She was raped by a man? You get raped by a man.
>>
>>24585248
It's worth it if you get to rape a woman.
>>
File: 1448542835057s.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448542835057s.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>24583657
cmon, try harded
>>
>>24583657
>but today many women no longer honor their virginity or chastity
This doesn't mean that they should not have the right to decide who they sleep with
>>
>>24586385
Why not? There are many things in life that you don't get to choose. What's so special about who you get to sleep with?
>>
>>24586407
so can a female heavy weight lifter make you do anything she wants? i mean theres a lot of things you cant chose so why would you be able to choose anything at all?
>>
>>24586459
>so can a female heavy weight lifter make you do anything she wants?

That's a terrible example. Life is full of people who force you to do things you don't like.
>>
>>24583657
>>24583678

That view is emotionally statisfying but like >>24583713 points out. It's still wrong.

In a way, you're saying "rape should be legal so I can rape a bitch" but you're not thinking, every other dude is going to rape bitches too. In fact, bitches would all hole up with Chad and his guns and you'll never see them because Chad-Rapist is seen as some kind of protector due to being good looking.

The point is, it wouldn't work out in anyone's favor to make rape legal. Just the people already getting laid. I'd argue that since most people seem to like to have sex while fucked up, drunk, high or whatever... Most sex isn't even 100% consensual.

They're already giving themselves to the ones they want to be raped by and making it legal would just make women give those rapists more attention.
>>
>>24583766

>I think you're ugly so you have to fuck this other person I think is ugly.

I think this should be consider the False League Fallacy.
>>
>>24586480
what i mean is 'youre my slave or ill beat the shit out of you' kind of not being able to choose, oh and please dont ry to compaer that to taxes or some shi thats actually important to our society
>>
>>24584131

Playing OP's Advocate here and I think... what he's trying to say is that we're all being equally advertised to but only some of us are allowed to buy the product, even if we have the money.

That's not FAIR. It's not fair to us who are left out.

However that doesn't justify forcing them... I think it justifies tricking them though.
>>
OP you're suffering from male machismo.

Women own society. Society exists to serve women, primarily. Laws exist to serve women, primarily.

The idea that "men" as a collective somehow make laws in the interests of "men" is severe delusion, something women try to convince men to further subjugate them. The reality is that women always have more status and value to other women and to other men, so everything exists to serve them. The massive arrest, sentencing, prison length disparities exist because the law is primarily about certain men and women dominating other men.
>>
>>24586611
>even if we have the money
>we have the money
Is money meant to be penis in this analogy? I'm confused.
>>
Men are supposed to be providers. If you don't work then it should be legal for someone to rob you because obviously you aren't fulfilling your role.
>>
File: 1229325593450.jpg (591 KB, 2048x1604) Image search: [Google]
1229325593450.jpg
591 KB, 2048x1604
>>24586663

This nigger gets it.

In fact, I was just thinking randomly about equality, women in the work place and realized something -- the education system is run primarily by women. More women work in it than men and it's universally regarded as a failure by most everyone.

And yet... women don't get an ounce of fucking blame for it at all. In fact, if women were as smart and hardworking like us, they like insist they are... the results of the education system wouldn't be what they are.

Our system literally takes the best and brightest and humiliates them, physically assaulting them while the stupidest and most violent kids get more time and resources. A system that only benefits women. An anti-education system, where becoming more educated gets you more socially ostracized.
>>
>>24586760

Fuck providing for everyone else. I rather work and spend that money on what I enjoy.

If I want to spend my money on videogames, I shall gladly do so and stay single.
>>
>>24586792
Now you understand why women don't want to stay virgin
>>
>>24584519
Because beta males aren't going to contribute their resources to a system that doesn't benefit them. That's how society exists.

Civilization didn't begin because Chad threatened everyone into working with him. It began because beta males came together and pooled their resources and strength to male Chads and females follow rules instead of acting like beasts.

Your proposal would only accelerate the beta male opt out that we're seeing in industrialized societies today.
>>
>>24586736

Money means whatever women supposedly say they want. To flesh out the analogy here.

>Women: I have tacoes if you have money! Tacoes for money!

>You: Hey cool, I have the money and I love tacos, here's the money, I can I have the tacos please?

>Girl: Um, no. None for you because [pick your own excuse: we're out of tacos, I've never made or sold tacos before I don't know what you're talking about, all these tacos are already bought but they're just on display anyways].

So to un-analogy this it's

>Women: I want a romantic partner! If a guy is nice, sweet and fun, I'll be his romantic partner!

>You: Cool, I want a romantic partner, and I'm nice and sweet and fun. Lets do this!

>Women: Nope, not you! But the guy behind you....

>inb4 you're not entitled to the tacoes..

The point of using money here is to imply you've EARNED or ARE CAPABLE OF EARNING worthiness. They just refuse to see, don't care and their standards are based on lies they're not telling you about.
>>
>>24586611
You're not being equally advertised to though. Only men the woman wants to advetise herself to are being advertised. You are in the wrong by being where the woman doesn't want you to and it is not fair to her to curb her advertising possibilities to desirable man. It is you who should be confined to your home and to selected restricted places virtual or otherwise, not her.
>>
>>24586864
>Because beta males aren't going to contribute their resources to a system that doesn't benefit them.
Then kill them. Their worth is rapidly diminishing with the advent of automation anyways.
>>
>>24586788
>the results of the education system wouldn't be what they are

AHAHAHAHA

No. Niggers will be niggers. You are not best and brightest, you are dub undesirable shit that society is right to reject.
>>
>>24586864
Women aren't going to contribute their resources to a system that doesn't benefit them either. But beta males are disposable so they can be killed are replaced with automatization.
>>
>>24586907

>WOMEN ARE GREAT AT THEIR JOB!

Okay kekaroo. Whatever you say.
>>
>>24586891

> Only men the woman wants to advetise herself to are being advertised

Nope. If that were the case, she'd walk around with a fucking burka and hijab until Chad comes by and flashes the goods.

If she's not doing that, she's advertising to everyone like a fucking billboard is.
>>
>>24586864
They're castrated. They don't desire for women anymore.
>>
>>24586868
It's the right of the seller not to sell to the buyer if the buyer and what he offers do not match the seller's expectations.

Also no, you are not a romantic partner, nice and sweet and fun and any other subjective quality you want to list, since those being SUBJECTIVE QUALITIES mean if the woman doesn't find them in you, she is right in refusing you.
>>
>>24586868
All this is proving is that your analogy is shit.

Maybe think of another one where what males have to offer isn't money so that what each male has is different, for example bartering? Moron.
>>
>>24586952
Why? Muslim clothing is ugly shit. Not wanting to dress like ugly shit is fucking good. Also no, she's not advertising to everyone and especially not to you, it is you who do not know your place and should be confined and restricted. A man that bothers a woman deserves to be killed.
>>
>>24583678
Why should women stay in their homes and therefore be deprived of the necessary means to make a good living for themselves, be it via getting themselves a good job or finding a good Chad for themselves? You are the problem; it is you who should be castrated and confined. It is discriminatory to deny women the means to make a good living for themselves.
>>
>>24586901
This. Robots should be castrated at birth and ostracized from good society.
>>
>>24586939
>It's not my fault I'm a dumb nigger massa, it's dem crackers' fault I didn' do nuffin'
>>
>>24583678
>this statement implies that sluts don't want to have sex. They do.
Wanting sex is not an either-or thing where you either want sex with everyone all the time or with nobody never. You get to pick and choose who and when and how you agree to it.

>it implies that women don't like to be raped. This is however wrong.
Doesn't matter. Autonomy means you get to choose. It doesn't mean everyone gets to do to you whatever if they think you would like it.
>>
>>24586901
do you really think chad has the gumption to spend countless hours learning to program from the age of 14

it won't be chad doing the automating, at best some nerd will have kids and one of them might get chad genes from its mother and blow his inheritance but this will only last 1 generation
>>
Killing a man that wants to rape you should be legal. Torturing him, his family and his friends even more so. Making public executions of rapists should be a requirement from the law.
>>
>>24587217
Chad will be doing the automating because he's the multinational CEO that's giving you food in exchange of code. Women can code too, btw, I'm one of them.

If you don't want to code, Chad can Always make a slave of dumb niggers like you and make you pick cotton. Slavery is always a good alternative to automation. :)
>>
>>24587217
I think just about enough betas will value their own life enough to work and contribute if their lives are on the line :^)

Also remember they're castrated? They don't care all that much about women anymore. There are other things in life they can enjoy.
>>
Rape in the 21st century is a human rights issue, and yes, before you chucklefucks chime in, women are people and have rights. They're simply not property. Would you be fine with making male on male rape legal, too, OP?
>>
>>24587341
Read the thread. He "thinks" by having a penis he has inherent value.
>>
>>24583874
> Meat head alphas bullying people
That's not how it went down in my highschool, but then again I grew up in Western Massachusetts. Most of my class smoked pot and got along well. The "jocks" were either normies you could ignore and have nothing against or chill dudes that just liked sports.
>>
>>24583657
The problem is you that are too dumb to understand society, while women and Chad are not. You are inferior, and therefore as an inferior animal it is only right you should be treated.
>>
>>24583864
That's where you're wrong. Being a man doesn't have any inherent value.
>>
>>24587360
But doesn't he know that nobody has any inherent value and that value is a biological construct meant to encourage organisms to make more of itself?!
>>
>>24587415
* Make more of themselves
Whoops!
>>
>>24587415
He doesn't because that would mean women have inherent value too which is higher than men's since men are biologically more disposable than women, therefore women have a right to more rights and that destroys his idea.
>>
File: 1267508757327.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1267508757327.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>24587025

>it is you who do not know your place and should be confined and restricted. A man that bothers a woman deserves to be killed.

Okay Roastie do you need a telescope? Because the point went so far over your fucking head that's the only way you're going to see it now.

Also I can tell you're a woman or someone with an extreme beta-fetish because I never once said anything about restricting women. That's all your projections and that's the first thing a woman thinks about "YOU CAN CONTROL ME! I DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

>>24587006

All that proves is you're too much of a fucking moron to get the point.

This is what you faggots do.

>"EXPLAIN THIS TO ME"

>Okay, let me take time out of my fucking day to sit here and explain this to you.

>NUH UH U IZ A DUMBZ!

No fuck you. If you didn't it's because YOURE fucking stupid. How about that?

>>24587132

Yes and dumb nigger gets free scholarships? Thanks for proving my original point? You're like those basketball playing girls that scored points for the other team.
>>
>>24587341

No one ever thinks like that though. It's always "DO BAD THING TO PERSON I DONT LIKE" and never "BAD THING CAN BE DONE TO ME TOO" like that last bit just gets completely ignored by your average human.
>>
>>24587669
You analogy was so shitty people didn't know how it was even supposed to match up to the original scenario. Have a rest, bitch boy.
>>
who says men have value? what makes them valuable, op? if there were no rape laws, you could be raped by some gay buck
>>
File: cuck.jpg (46 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
46 KB, 620x349
Come'on people it's 2015! Why is the rape still illegal?
>>
>>24587669
But you just blamed the education system for failing niggers, when it's the niggers' fault they're niggers. Dumb niggers don't deserve free scholarships just like bitter autists like you don't deserve women.

>I never once said anything about restricting women
>If they stay in their homes and away from the company of men (therefore severely limiting their options of self-sustainability as all jobs require involving yourself with other men and women especially outside your home) and are not involved in slutty behavior (defined by me of course) and wear modest clothing (of MY choice not theirs of course) then they shouldn't be raped, otherwise it's OK to rape them because I say so
>>
>>24587944
It's like autist NEETs do not know how normal people interact in normal society and can only leech of it.
>>
>>24583657
Because I believe all humans should have the right to choose who to have and not have sex with in a civilized society, whether anyone likes the decisions of other people or not.
>>
>>24587944

>But you just blamed the education system for failing niggers,

No YOU made that up. YOU twisted yourself around you're arguing with words you put in my fucking mouth. I'm not your strawman.

Here are MY FUCKING WORDS exactly.

>>24586788

>Our system literally takes the best and brightest and humiliates them, physically assaulting them while the stupidest and most violent kids get more time and resources.

>While the stupidest and most violent kids get more time and resources.

Geez... who could I possible be referring to with this comment? Geez... I wonder... hmmm....

>>If they stay in their homes and away from the company of men (therefore severely limiting their options of self-sustainability as all jobs require involving yourself with other men and women especially outside your home) and are not involved in slutty behavior (defined by me of course) and wear modest clothing (of MY choice not theirs of course) then they shouldn't be raped, otherwise it's OK to rape them because I say so

Who the fuck are you quoting? Those aren't my words faggot.
>>
>>24588339
>that wasn't me shitposting guys
Kek sure.

>Our system literally takes the best and brightest and humiliates them, physically assaulting them while the stupidest and most violent kids get more time and resources.
>the results of the education system wouldn't be what they are

You are not the best and brightest, you are a dumb nigger whining the bigger dumb niggers get free stuff and not you, and then do nothing with it. That's the fault of the educational system according to you, but it's not, since you can't change niggers. Therefore it's all your fault, accept it Sambo.
>>
>>24583657
You misunderstand the question. What value do you have? There are less than 3.5billion males living on this planet, including children that aren't sexually mature. You aren't strong, succesful, intelligent, tall, good looking or even confident. You have no positive traits. You just shitpost on sacred 4chan. You have no redeeming traits. Which rules you out as a mating partner for women.

Rape is sexual assault. The law is no longer controlled by religion. It has nothing to do with protecting chastity and everything to do with protecting people from bodily harm. Your post is shit. You're probably a coward. The FIRST one to go crying to anyone that will listen when you get your ass kicked. God forbid you get raped yourself. Then what? Are you going to shitpost about how no one wants you? It won't be any different from right now. Keks like you will only understand how traumatising it is when you are the rape victims.You lack the ability to empathise with women. And marry the guy that rapes you as well. Cos irony.
>>
>>24588401

Okay you're just a retarded shitposter. You got me! I've been rused. You totally failed too see the obvious here and that to me points out that you're just doing this to troll.

This is your last reply. I'm out.

And you have the gall to call someone a dumb nigger when you dumb nigger tier reading comprehension.
>>
>>24588477
>gets busted
>goes out like a mad nigger

This is what happens when allow Sambo to slack when he should be picking cotton.
>>
>>24586864
Society has no need for beta males. Enough betas will opt out for the rest to stand a better chance at reproducing. Which means that betas will eventually betray their own "opt out" movement to secure any chance at furthering their genetic lines. Thats essentially what betas do. Pussy out of commitments/society/smashing qt3.14s.

In the end society would benefit from having fewer low quality genes dragging us down. As for their wealth? Money/currency is a joke. That should be evident by the fact that you can't take it with you when you die. You could die with all your beta millions and all that would mean is that there are less notes floating around in the system. Try bury yourself with gold beta. We promise not to desecrate yor grave for that sweet bling bling.
>>
>>24588753
Which is why humanity as a whole needs to be obliterated.

The only way for reality to not be shit or things to be "fair" is destroy humanity since nature can't be changed.
>>
>>24588753
Well now you understand why betas shoot places up, we got the middle finger from humanity and nature.

That's their way of giving it back.
>>
>>24583657
Back in the day wife on husband 'rape' was OK, the man would bust his ass providing for his family he was entitled to sex when he wanted and the woman would understand even though she didn't want it. Now we have a bunch of stupid fuck feminists saying stupid shit like rape gives them pdst
>>
>>24588826
Your moms whole has needs to be obliterated.
>>
>>24589176
Welcome newfag. May I recommend you visit PoI? Just make see to finish your homework and brush your teeth before k?
>>
>>24588826
What are you talking about? Reality is pretty good and fair for me. It's you who thinks you are entitled to what you don't deserve.

>>24589032
I can provide for myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>24583657
Sauce on that picture doe famalam jeez luis
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>24583657
Who is this piece of finger lickin' chicken?
>>
>>24584112
Women only feel bad pyschologically for getting raped because society expects them to.
Physically, a lot of women actually get turned on when they think about when they got raped. Which makes them feel even worse about themselves, because they know that they aren't supposed to.
>>
>>24583657
rape is legal on open sea, were no law applies
>>
>>24583657
It's not if you're Swedish
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>24593196
Please do elaborate.
I know that you can get away with rape pretty easily sometimes there.
>>
>>24583657
Well, ask me the question when you become of age and marry someone you deeply love.
>2015
>marriage
>top kek
But seriously, tell me when you find someone you love.
>>
>>24593920
This.
Majority of the girls are total sluts, thats why they stay as a single mom or what not. I used to hate females but overtime, I found the right gal and married her. That was about 6 years ago, fucking time flies.

Don't want any motherfucker touching my wife.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.