[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what board has the highest quality shitposting? I mean reaaaaallllly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shitposting.jpg (346 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
346 KB, 1024x768
what board has the highest quality shitposting? I mean reaaaaallllly top notch shitposting. so far I've discovered prime time NFL threads on /sp/, /tv/ in general, lots of topics on /ck/ that I only recognize because I go there alot.
>>
If you're a woman I seriously hope you die
>>
>>24583209
fucking /b/ what kind of question is that
>>
>>24583228
I will, you too Ken
>>
/v/ is a great shitposting spot
>>
>>24583209
from highest to lowest
/b/
/v/
/trash/
/sp/
/tv/
[s4s] (they do it post-post-...-ironically so this probably doesn't count)
everything else
>>
>>24583209
/sp/ used to be the GOAT off-topic discussion/shitposting board. Then moot decided it would be a good idea to kill what made the board good and now it's a shithole filled with nothing but generals and game threads.
>>
No board does anymore 2bh senpai.

I'll admit that /ck/ was really patrician a year ago though. Just lots of complete absurdity, like entire 300 post shitposting threads on breaking spaghetti before throwing it in the pot vs not breaking it. People would get absolutely livid over it.
>>
/jp/ used to be good for that. All the shitposting had an anime bent to it and was occupied by veterans from the site. It got too out of hand though so moot had to get an autist clean it up. He did the job too well.
>>
>>24583738
More like the shitposting got so bad most oldfag /jp/sies moved to warosu, tohno, wizard, and the like.
moot never gave a fuck about /jp/.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.