[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I eat lobster today or a steak, just 55e plus drinks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 949x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 949x633
Should I eat lobster today or a steak, just 55e plus drinks. Will probably spend 150 euros this weekend just having fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 950x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 950x633
Or a tiny filet mignon, extra well microwaved and with ketchup and fries
>>
Eat steak today, lobster tomorrow.
>>
>>24583344
>would you like some steak with your salt?
>>
>>24583107
Lobster is the garbage of the sea world, only a true nigger-rich pleb would consume that shit willingly.
>>
>>24583389
there's barely any salt on that
are you blind or retarded?
>>
Make some pasta on the stove and save your cash for drugs.
>>
>>24583401

They are the chicken of the ocean
>>
>>24583107
Esti?
>>
>>24583107
lobster like most seafood is shit
fish shit in the ocean and then they breath that shit back in throught their gills
the shit they don't breath in floats to bottom where it stick to their food so they re eat the shit. not only do you have to worry about fish shit but pretty much everyone throws there trash in ocean, you also got sewer lne that put more shit into the ocean.

lobsters were also historically a poor mans food
only in recent history have they been remarketed because if you coat anything in a disgusting artery clogging amount of butter it'll taste good.

more importantly fuck off this isn't your blog and no one cares about what overpriced piece of garbage you want to consume.
>>
>>24583454

Finland, their second location. Will probably go with a steak and carpaccio
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.