[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are girls all such attention whores? what exactly drives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1a.jpg (63 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
63 KB, 540x720
why are girls all such attention whores? what exactly drives them to be that way?
>>
>>24582984
Why are you such an attention whore? What exactly drives you to be that way?
>>
Girls like being aesthetically validated; it's still a huge generalization to say they are all attention whores tho desu senpai
>>
Their whole purpose is to get Chad's seed so they make themselves known to him
>>
>>24583007
Nice call roastie, you sure showed him.

Get the fuck off the board.
>>
>>24582984
>tfw no rock/metal gf

just end me right now
>>
>>24582984
>tfw had a huge thing for emo and eventually scene girls.
>>
>>24583104
Like most women, they're utter trash. Why would you want one?
>>
>>24583120
Because i love women.
>>
They always need to test their attention success to know if they still attract males. They need to know this so they know that they can still manipulate men into doing things for them.

They will repeat this until they don't get enough attention aka get too old.
>>
>>24582984
>It's because they can't overcome primal needs

Back in the caveman days women's only purpose was to birth and raise kids. They flaunt and show off their bodies in order to attract attention from the most dominant male in order to get pregnant to secure the survival of the species through strong genetic coding. It's the same concept as birds singing to attract mates. People have forgotten that we are nothing more than animals with nothing but a better brain than all the other organic creatures on Earth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.