[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umaru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 6cEze5g.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
6cEze5g.gif
2 MB, 540x304
What does /r9k/ think of the anime goddess, Umaru?
>>
>>24582972
Shit meme show for retard people
>>
>>24582972
I want her to die a slow and painful death.
>>
pathetic romanticization of neckbeard habits in anime form so fat autists can jerk off to someone "just like me".

she's kind of cute
>>
File: hamster slut.jpg (1 MB, 1984x1168) Image search: [Google]
hamster slut.jpg
1 MB, 1984x1168
dumb hamster poster
>>
pretty cute f.a.m (translator's note: f.a.m stands for family)
>>
>>24582972
I hate that bean so much...
>>
Boring dumb moe scum
>>
Only good thing to happen to anime since cowboy bebop
>>
File: 1441918110849.jpg (136 KB, 844x447) Image search: [Google]
1441918110849.jpg
136 KB, 844x447
TSF > Ebina >>>> Umaru > Other girl
>>
i want to curbstomp her
>>
>>24582972
I watched the episodes, it was okay but definitely nothing more. I first read the manga, and I think it's way better. At least the opening is awesome.
>>
>>24582972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZeAUuEFkY
Every time I watch this, I find something new.
>>
Cute. CUTE!

By the way, the way the anime industry is pushing this 'Be an otaku at home and normal in public!' theme is pretty funny. I guess the Japanese government is desperately trying to find ways to deal with the population decline.

It probably won't work, which is good. Japan's way overpopulated.
>>
File: 144428015745.jpg (40 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
144428015745.jpg
40 KB, 500x435
>>24582972
Disgusting mix of tomoko and kirino.
>>
>>24585256
>anime
>owned by the Japanese goverment
What the fuck are you talking about?
Was "my sister is a retarded midget!" subsidised?
>>
>>24585256
You're retarded if you think the majority of Japanese people watch anime
>>
>>24585220
Holy shit this is golden.

And I like the actual series.
>>
File: 1388797230453.jpg (1 MB, 3625x719) Image search: [Google]
1388797230453.jpg
1 MB, 3625x719
>>24585324

The overwhelming majority of Japanese kids and teens watch anime, d00d. Do you think all these shows appear out of thin air? It costs money.

>>24585306

It's not owned by the government, but there's the thread of legal bullshit and other nonsense if they're not acting in the 'public interests'.

Look, I'm no Jew, I don't know how this stuff works on the micro level, I just observe its effects at the macro level. There's a surge of 'You can be a comfy otaku at home, but be normal in public and get married and make baby!' - esque shows, like Umaru and that 6-episode show from 2014 about the 2ch user and his hot tittymonster wife.

Kind of like how American entertainment in the cold war was filled with depictions of Russia as the ebul enemy. A country's media tries to work with the government to resolve issues, including the 'There are lots of otaku who aren't having kids' issue in Japan.
>>
File: 1448388178935.png (383 KB, 611x720) Image search: [Google]
1448388178935.png
383 KB, 611x720
>>24585256
Hiding your power level is pretty normal and its good to see it being encouraged, I accidentally let it slip that I'm a massive weeb and its biting me in the ass.
>>
>>24585439
You're extrapolating a conclusion from very little evidence.
I'd wager that those shows simply exist because there's a market for them. Otaku like to believe that those cute girls out there are secretly just like them! Remember that stacey? She's not really a Stacey, she's actually into otaku shit just like you! She doesn't really like chads! She's just like us!
>>
>>24585496
>Otaku like to believe that those cute girls out there are secretly just like them!

So what about the ones that are about boys?
>>
File: theanimeisswift.gif (1 MB, 430x342) Image search: [Google]
theanimeisswift.gif
1 MB, 430x342
umaru is fucking epic
i love to smoke a bowl and laugh like a maniac watching this show
i just can't get enough umaru
will they make a season 2?
>>
>>24585517
Those are actually also part of a goverment conspiracy. They lead otaku men to think that 'fujoshi' exist. After all, someone has to financially support the shows about the cute boys. This allows them to think that women are just as bad as them. Thus these otaku may live with the faint hope, in the back of their minds, that they might have a chance with these fujoshi who are just as low as them.

Now that I have imparted you with this knowledge, you must distribute it to others. Fight the NHK brother, fight on.
>>
>>24585517
Just a side note, but Jesus Christ I would have wanted a second season of Nichibros. It's the funniest anime I've ever watched and a fresh breeze in the midst of the all moeblob cute cirls doing cute things-stuff, and I would have wanted more of it. High school guys doing high school guy things, why doesn't it sell?
>>
>>24585565
>why doesn't it sell
Did you buy it? Well there's your answer.
>>
>>24585581
If it would have come out in my region, I would have bought it. Didn't come. NISA even had that pack with the school tie but it was NTSC, so no dice.
>>
>>24585669
That's actually a real shame.
Thank god for the internet. I'd hate to go back to the 90s where you have to pray a show gets licensed, or you can find a local fansubber.
>>
BUMPING FOR UMARU!!!!
>>
>>24585704

usb drives with 320x480 evangelion episodes with machine translations

lel 90s
>>
>>24585472
>lived in Japan a few years.
>boss is a massive hardass.
>yead end party, boss gets drunk.
>some how ends up on a rant about how they need to stop making new Lupin until they understand his soul.
>realize everyone is just hiding their power levels.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.