[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 5'5 and have a 4.5" dick. What chance do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 120349.jpg (51 KB, 644x960) Image search: [Google]
120349.jpg
51 KB, 644x960
I'm 5'5 and have a 4.5" dick.

What chance do I even have in life?
>>
>tfw 5'8" and 6.5" x 5"
>>
Are you cute? You can become my bottom bitch.
>>
>tfw 5'4 and 6.5" x 6"
>>
>>24582998
is your dick a fucking cube?
>>
>>24582978
I'm not and I'm not into that.
>>
I'm 6'3" and have a 7.5" dick. And I'm still a dateless, handholdless virgin.

You need to stop looking at all the little areas where you might be deficient and evaluate your total quality holistically. Even the elite people out there have a couple things wrong with them, whether its curved dicks or sunken chests.
>>
>>24583045
No, I wish though. Girls would probably like to take a peek to see if I'm telling the truth or not.
>>
It depends if you're handsome or not.

Like everything else in life.
>>
>>24582956
i like this picture

l
i
k
e
>>
>>24582956
>The city of san francisco

Always weird shit going down at civic center bart.

I just want to watch musicals, why do all the weirdos go to this bart station.
>>
>>24583223
That isn't even really weird for San Francisco.
>>
File: 1368345367220.jpg (45 KB, 425x645) Image search: [Google]
1368345367220.jpg
45 KB, 425x645
>>24583088
>stop looking at all the little areas
Thanks for rubbing it in there buddy. Seriously though, unfortunately appearance is the number one factor in life, from anything like jobs to relationships. What am I supposed to look for beyond my appearance? I'm a decent person, I have a lower-middle class job, I have what I consider cool hobbies (I ride a motorbike, travel lots, love cooking and photography) and it really doesn't get me anywhere.

>>24583130
I'm just average, not fat, not skinny. I'm thinking of maybe spending a few years of getting ripped but I don't know how much that would actually help me.

>>24583171
Thanks. Here's another one from my weird collection.
>>
>>24583236
Well obviously all the weird shit is going on behind the camera person.
>>
>>24582956

>tfw 5'4 and 5.5" x 5.5"
>>
>>24583308
I'm
>>24582998
We should meet and touch dicks
>>
I'm 5'7" and was about 5". I'm around 5.5" now. Bathmate. Was a little expensive (I'm poor), but it gives me some psychological restitution. And physical.
>>
>>24583045
With dick measurements, the second number refers to circumfrence, not width. Are you new here?
>>
>>24582956
5'9" and 6 x 5.5 and I have only ever had one gf, and I am not fat/ugly. So yeah you're fucked son
>>
>>24583273
>I'm thinking of maybe spending a few years of getting ripped
Don't get ripped, being ripped looks like you're trying to overcompensate. Get to maybe a little bit bigger than ottermode, but no bigger.
>>
>>24583486
>ottermode
So like 10% bf? I'm not familiar with the faggotry terms on /fit/
>>
get a job and get respected in a foreign country thats conservativ then mention u wanna get married or sum shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.