[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yugioh thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 309x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 309x450
Looking to get back into yugioh with a bunch of friends.

Looking to get either infernoids, brilliant madolches or yang zings atm.

Best to just buy all singles off tcg player?

Also some dude is offering to sell ritual beasts core for 30$, worth it?
>>
>>24582893
she looks qt, never seen that card before
>>
Will there ever be a card as based as penguin soldier again?
>>
Why do you have these threads on /r9k/? Why not /tg/?
>>
I used play when i was kid but not anymore still got cards, just curious is there a still business for selling rare cards for good money? If it's ive got dark magician (oldest one) is it worth money?
>>
>>24582999
most old shit isn't worth money anymore, feel free to make an ebay listing tho
>>
who thinks azneyes is a total qtpi bf
>>
>>24583924
if i were a girl perhaps.
>>
>>24583936
If you were a girl, he would be too much of a weird beta
>>
>>24583951
I dunno his like the Chad of betas.
>>
>>24583957
I was known as the azneyes @ my locals.
I was that one Japanese kid in an all mexican/white locals.

I rocked full weeb sleeves/mat/deckbox and no one could judge me because fuck you I'm asian.

It's like as soon as I'm in the presence of nerds I go full fucking chad, becoming the alpha of the autists.
>>
File: 1tg3qgwegq.jpg (15 KB, 359x355) Image search: [Google]
1tg3qgwegq.jpg
15 KB, 359x355
>>24584023
Chad at our locals brings his gf with him.
>mfw she beats the shit out of my decks since she borrows chads
>mfw stacy beats me most of the time
Kill me now
>>
>>24584058
I'm coming back into the scene with a bunch of friends, and a few of them are girls.
(these were all girls I knew from the melee scene so it wasn't all that hard to convince them to join the yugioh train)

The hottest one of them all already has a plan with her bf to go get free cards from beta orbiters.

"Hi fat nerd, I'm looking to start out xd, can I have some free staples? I'm running fluffals cuz their qt xd, if you give me a frightfur tiger, I'll add you on snapchat"
>>
File: IMG_3510.jpg (15 KB, 346x307) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
15 KB, 346x307
>>24584109
Devious, only people ive given free cards to are people ive known for a while and kids starting out. Anyone else can just fuck off, they can just buy their own or trade me.
>>
File: ritualbeast.png (436 KB, 611x443) Image search: [Google]
ritualbeast.png
436 KB, 611x443
I'm going to be bringing this deck to locals in a week
Wish me luck bros!
>>
>>24584579
why run triple lance?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.